Chapter Thirteen

It wasn't pleasant waking up at six the following morning when my phone rang. Brian groaned from beside me. I rolled over and looked to see who was possibly calling me so early in the morning. It was my mom. I rolled my eyes and let it go to voicemail. I was so not in the mood for her bullshit. I would not let her ruin the day like she had the weekend before.

"Who was that?" Brian asked and pulled me into him.

"My mother," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Ah. You're not going to answer it?" He asked.

"Not right now. I don't want her to ruin our morning. Again." I said.

Brian smiled and kissed me. His lips pressed into mine and I felt myself drifting away. His skin was hot either from the blankets or being turned on, I wasn't sure which. But I liked it. He smelled like a Dolce & Gabbana cologne I had smelled in Sephora once.

"Mm," I said, breathing him into me. "Is that Dolce & Gabbana I smell?"

"Umm. Maybe." He kissed me harder.

My skin prickled under his touch. I wasn't sure how we didn't end up sleeping together after our all-night make-out session the night before. It had taken so much self-control, but we were also tired. I think I had been feeling scared about these old-new feelings I was having for Brian. It made me hold back.

Brian pressed himself into me. His dick, hard and hungry, pressed into my panties. I could feel his hard head on my clit, and it was driving me wild. I moved against him.

Brian's mouth went to my throat. His lips and tongue worked their way around my jawline to my collarbone and sent a shiver through my entire body. A deep need awakened within me like Aphrodite. Soft moans escaped my lips as his hands explored my body. His fingers brushed lightly against my nipples. Gently tugging on them and making them become as hard as him.

"I want you so bad." He said, his voice low and sexy. Full of lust and desire.

"I want you too." I moaned. His hand slid down my stomach and into my panties. His fingers began to explore. Rubbing my clit up and down, sending pleasure deep, to my core. He gently pushed me back, so I was lying on my back and he was half on top of me. His fingers slid down farther and entered me.

He began to thrust his finger in and out of me while he rubbed my clit with his thumb. I writhed against the pleasure. I wanted to cum. I wanted to let go and let the pleasure sweep me up and carry me.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" He asked fingering me harder and faster.

I nodded and panted. I was so close, and he began to make a come-hither motion with the finger that was inside of me. I was right there, on the edge.

And then my phone rang again.

I groaned, irritation flashing through me.

"Let me guess, mother?" Brian said.

I shrugged and reached down to pick up the phone. Brian pulled his finger out of me and I whimpered. I didn't want to stop. I looked at my phone. It was my mom.

"You're right," I said.

"You better answer that." He said. He got off the bed, and I pouted at him as he got dressed.

"Hello, mother," I said into the phone. I tried to hide my irritation.

"We're tired of your bullshit, Hannah. You're cut off." My mother said.

"What?" I asked. I knew exactly why she was acting this way, but I still didn't think I deserved the coldness.

"I tried to call you earlier, and you didn't answer." She said a new bitterness in her voice.