•Travis 12.

I let out a deep hum,the feel of lips on my calves so prominent that I smile, fluttering my eyes open. Raphael knelt between my spread legs.

"Good morning, handsome," his voice was velvety smooth and I stretched, his lips kissing the back of my knee.

"Morning, pervert," he sent me a grin, settling on his stomach, my morning wood in his face, he leaned down so as I looked down at him I saw his eyes, his lips on my sac, sucking gently before pushing them up to kiss the skin just before my hole. "I see you've decided on breakfast."

He hummed going back to suck my balls. My eyes closed and I sighed peacefully. My mind was calm and my body so relaxed the blissful joy was almost unreal, I hissed and moaned then, looking down, Raphael caught my gaze, he drank from my thickly, gently the blood seeped out of me into him before he pulled gently away, licking the wound. It was a dull throb and I chuckled only to gasp as my senses jumped.

He sucked on my head, I could feel his tongue on my sensitive slit. The boy sucked me for all I was worth, worshiping my cock as he has worshiped my body the few hours before.

My breath caught, a smile on my gapping lips, my head went back and I moaned, growling heavily and the walls shook.

"Please don't break anything," I looked down at him.

"Shut up and suck me," I growled and grabbed his head, pulling him back to my cock, losing myself in the euphoria, if I couldn't walk by Monday I would be truly happy.

I had fallen asleep after my orgasm, after he had plouged through me like a bulldozer and my ass stung but I loved the feeling, I could get used to this. Being that I woke alone I took a shower, being as thorough as I had been the day he came to fetch me.

The scent of food reminded me of the growling hunger in my stomach, I went for the kitchen in nothing but my boxer briefs, Raphael looked up and smiled.

"I trust you slept well," I walked around the counter and looked up at him, I lighty kissed him, flashing him a grin, I kept his reddish brown eyes, they would forever be imprinted in my mind.

"Too much, so much I'm surprised I'm awake." I chuckled and looked down at what he was making. "For me?"

"I hope you enjoy chicken."

"Love it."

Unlike the meal he had prepared with an extravagant setting, this was normal, it was comfortable and it made me hesitate as a thought flickered through my mind before I dismissed it. Focusing on the food and the movie he was deciding on.

"I'm not much for movies," he admitted while I dug into my third plate, the first two I had before he had finished cleaning up in the most mundane way possible. "So I got you Netflix instead."

I laughed heavily then, hitting his chest. "What a way to have Netflix and chill, woah!" My eyes widened in realisation. "Do people usually have the sex then the movie, or do you think they do the movie and then the sex?" His brows furrowed.

"I feel like I was supposed to ask you that," I laughed and ate while he scrolled through and I would tell him no until he came across a horror movie.

"Yes, yes and more yes." Raphael cringed reading the blurb.

"This has talking dolls." I nodded firmly.

"Wait, let me get another plate."

"Wouldn't you rather desert?" I smirked looking at him.

"Woah there, buddy, this wolf has a big appetite, there is always room." I peaked his lips and he flushed.