Bonus chapter

Dedicated to purplepuppy101

A very long while...

Raphael held me against the counter at Alexander, Tristan and Victor's house, we were making out in the very place I now realised the three of them probably did something at some point. Everyone in this huge family of mine was just a pervert, I couldn't help but chuckle against Raphael's lips and he whined.

"That's not how kissing works." I shook my head.

"I'm sorry, I'm just realising how we aren't the first to deflower this kitchen."

"Babe, we're making out, your supposed to be thinking about this," he pressed himself against me, his eyes darkening and I bit my lip.

"I don't want another sibling please." We turned our heads to see Knox staring wide eyed at us with a carton of milk.

"That's not what this is!" I whined pushing Raphael away to reach for Knox who shook his finger, the boy was only 15 and knew how to avoid my affection.

"You'll ruin my hair, perfection like this needs space from the mess you bring." He pointed at me all sassy and smirked. His hair really did look good, all curled and messy but orderly. Alexander walked in after scowling at his phone.

I pouted at my son who winked and ran off before I could grab him. Most of us were visiting Alex and his two mate's place. It was Saturday and Gabriel had suggested we have a barbecue because he was sick of his house and Harkin who wasn't leaving him alone despite being a whole 18 year old boy now, he still had a tendency to show up as a 3 year old toddler. That's how Alex offered his space and had all of us happy and willing come over.

"Ahhhh!" Linus burst through the door from the backyard, he slammed the door behind him and Raphael, Alexander and I looked at him, he was scowling, panting and he huffed. "Life is dreadful." He was moving towards the counter. "I'm so mad!"

"You don't slam doors you don't own." Linus widened his eyes and gasped before glasses started to tremble. "And you definitely don't threaten a caster in their home."

"I thought we were friends." Linus stomped his foot, wiping his face and sitting by the counter.

"We are. That's why I'm reminding you to behave."

Linus puffed out air and rolled his eyes and I glanced at Raphael who had his lips in his mouth as though hiding his humour.

"I want eggs."

"Magic word?" Linus stiffled a groan.

"Now I'm just sad. You want so much from me. I just came to see my friend and vent about my anger and get 6 eggs but no, you demand things."

"I'm sorry, 6? Are you broke? Do you not have eggs in your home?"

"Alex!" Linus slapped the table and I heard giggling before someone skipped into the room, looking very pleased with themselves.

"I heard drama."

"You were literally just at Drakkon shire." Claude was biting his lip, grinning as he set his eyes on me and came over. I laughed not believing this.

"Yes, and I heard all this and needed to see for myself." I tilted my head at him. "Okay, Cassian texted me."

"Dad!" The boy yelled from the window behind us and we all turned to see him glare at his father who made a guilty sheepish face.