•Travis 32.

I couldn't hear anything. Not the words exchanged out of confusion and worry because all I could think about was my brother, now gone, somewhere he didn't know all for helping me.

Raphael had me close to him, kissing my hair and while I revelled in being close to him after days, my brother was all I could think of.

The casters took care of the damage, Theodore, Linus and Alexander along with Scoot took care of the dents and destruction and the vampires found the stray humans who had managed to see. It was a mess, I was a mess.

"Trent, we need to find him." I interrupted all the chatter between Dante and Raphael. I pulled out of his arms and ran for Theodore and said the same thing.

"I know, I know. We will." He held me, my uncle who was more of a father to me than anyone else in the world hushed me with his words and calmed me until we all got home.

They chose to drive merely because it would provide a sense of relaxation and calm. I was in the back with Raphael and Lord Wordwell whom I looked to.

"How did you know? That I needed saving?"

The man looked over me surprised to find me looking right at him over Raphael's chest.

"Oh, uh- it was nothing really..." He rubbed his neck nervously. I noticed he had been picking at his pants until a piece of string came undone, at this point there was a small hole noticeable.

"Seren had been under investigation for a long time. I suggested he pose as a potential buyer for her special stocks." Dante supplied from the front and Lord Wordwell nodded shyly staring at the ground.

"Is that why you told me to relax?"

"Not entirely," he chuckled, the sound like smooth chocolate. "I only realised after I got to Dante's mansion that you were probably a friend, your scent was faint but there, when I told them of a young man was being held there with a scent close to the one that had just been there, they knew you needed saving."

I reached over and grabbed his wrist. "Thank you, Lord Wordwell." I noticed him blush right before Raphael moved my hand with a low hiss, bringing my hand to his own thigh and I shook my head smiling. Wordwell smiled at the scene sadly.

"Please, call me, Juan."

The rest of the ride was spent in silence. Dante and Wordwell engaged in conversation about his home in South Africa and how he was feeling about leaving it since he hardly ever left that country.

When we got to the pack I wasted no time finding Theodore and begging we look for Trent. Claude and Marshal were arguing about everything that had happened. Marshal was in tears about losing his mate and how we should locate them too which we would, they had a bit to account for and we had never meant to separate them to begin with.

We got out a map and my finger was pricked, Theodore did his magic and nothing happened. We waited anxiously on the patio and still nothing. I suggested we all do it. Scott, Theo, Linus, Alexander and I held hands. We urged it to move even going as far as using words and while the wind grew harsher and the pull could be felt nothing happened.

I collapsed to the floor then, breaking the circle and crying. Raphael was beside me within seconds.

"We have to find him!" I wailed into his chest, I beat at it with so much hurt frustration while he rubbed my back and combed through my hair. We have too.

"We will. Okay?" Theo had crouched, his grey eyes stormy and determined. "This is what happened when we searched for you. He could be in some secluded place protected by magic. That girl is very powerful."