I'm your Boss

Dedicated to: Pheonix678

It was the start of there weekend here in Gotham. Tommrow was the big Gala to end it off, but today was a tour of W.E. No other school expect Gotham Academy had ever toured there so it was a big deal.

Marinette put on a white shirt with black stripes and black jeans and black vans. Adrien had a green hoddie with a white shirt underneth and jeans with green and white sneakers. Chloe had yellow workout crop top with high waisted jeans with yellow heals. Kagami had a black long sleve shirt with white shorts and red vans. Luka had a blue hoodie like Adriens and a black shirt undenth with white jeans and convers. Alix had a basball cap with a dark navy shirt and jean shorts.

They ate and when't onto the bus to W.E. When they got there they were meet with there tour guide. She had brown hair in a bun with blue eyes, a white work shirt with a blueish-green skirt and white heels. A small neclase with a ring on it and a clipborad and pen.

"Hello my name is Ashlyn and I will be your tour guide today." Ashlyn told the gruop.

"From everyone here can I just say thank you for takeing the time to show us around." Lila said as she stuck out a hand fo her to shake.

"Thank you, what's your name?"

"Lila, Lila Rossi." Ashlyn smiled and shoke the girl's hand.

"Do you now the Waynes Ashlyn?" Mylene asked.

"Oh, no I don't even there names." she laughed at the end.

"Well anyway let's get on to the tour." she turned around and started to walk around explaining everything in the room.

As they were walking around Lila kept lieing (What else is new?) here are some of her lies:

-Dick had 5 kids, Sammie, Lucy, Carrie, Ben, Richard jr

-Her mother and Bruce Wayne were childhood friends

-Cassandra never stops talking

-The Wayne kids hate to read

-Tim is an artsit

-Damien hates dogs

-They have a cat named after her

"And now we are going to the Caffiteria. All expenses were payed for by Mr.Wayne so eat as much as you whant." Ashlyn said as she directed everyone to the Caffiteria.

It was pretty spacouse. There werare tables all around, a few employes already sitting and eating. On one side of the room there was a long shelf with all of the foods, this place had to offer. The other side was just a huge window, sunlight beaming through. The Team made there way to sit at one table while everyone else at at anougher.

Mari has french toast, Adrien had a burger and fries. Alix had some pizza, Chloe had a ceaser saled. Luka had a steak and Kagami had stirfry.

"Mari!" a voice came behind Marinettte was a girl with black hair and a huge smile on her face.

"Cass!" Marineette then moved and when't to hug the girl.

"Hey Marinette." then appered Tim as he looked like he had acually gotten some sleep.

"Marinette, who are these people?" Lila asked as her and everyone else came to see these people Marinette knew.

"Oh-" but before she got to explin anough voice ecouhd around.

"Mari! You're here!" That voice belonged to Dick Grayson who was walking up to her with Duke and Stef behind him.

"Oh, hey Dick-" she started to greet him but was inturpted.