His Deathdate

Today was the day. April 27th, Mari's brother Jason Todds Deathdate. Mari was a Todd but was later adopted by Tom and Sabine. Her brother got adopted by the Waynes. They still talked and she knew he was robin. But that all changed that day.

She missed school for a few months but she got better. It was harder on her becuase this was the 5th aniversery of his death. What always helped her was wearing his leather jacket. So she put that on.

She meet with Chloe as her and Adrien walked to school. Oh, yah Hawkmoth got arested, so Adrien lives with her. They both knew what day it was and why Mari was so glum, they also wore black as a memeroy of her brother.

They got to school ingroing the glares they got and made there way to there seets. Adren had moved to the back with Mari and Chloe was by herself behind them.

Everyone noticed Mari's mood and wondered what had happend. She was usally a little sad but always had a smile and looked cheerfull. Now she looked depressed, her hair was a little messy and she had bags under her eyes, she also looked like she had been crying.

Ms. Bustier came in and started the lesson, someting on language. Lila, like everyone noticed Mari's mad mood and decided to use it to her benfite. So when Ms.Bustier gave them some time to talked as she when't to go print some stuff out Lila started talking.

"Marinette, why are so unhappy? Did I do something? Oh, Im so sorry Marinette." The crocidiale tears then stated flowing as everyone rushed to Lila side trying to calm her down.

"Look what you did!" Nino said to the girl. Mari looked away feeling the tears in her eyes. She had been very emotianal today and really didn't need Lila's BS.

Adrien hugged his girlfriend as Chloe sent glares to the whole class. Alya wishpered something into Kim's ear and next thing you know he's grabbing Mari's jacket.

"H-Hey!" Mari said as Kim grabbed her brother's Jacket.

"Why do you care? You don't deserve anything after the way you treated Lila. She was just trying to help. Besides that Jacket is a piece of garbage and lookes horribale on you. Where just doing you a favour." Alya said as the whole class agreed with her.

Kim started to rip it as Mari shouted "STOP!" she was in full tears and sobbing hard. Everyone was taken back. They had ripped most of her skeetchbooks but she never shreaded a single tear and hear she was in full tears.

"THAT'S MY BOTHERS!" she shouted.

"That's a lie and you know it. You don't have sibbling Marinette. You're an only child." Alix said.

Mari chould't take it anymore and ran out of the room to the bathroom. Chloe grabbed the Jacket from Kim and both her and Adrien glared very hard at the class. The class was again taken back, Adrien had never looked so mean.

"Her brother's dead you Idiots. He got murderd 5 years ago and today was his Deathdate." Chloe said to them as she walked out with Adrien to go help Mari.

The clas was in shock. They never knew that about Marinette.

"I never knew she had a sibiling maybe that's why she hurt me so much. God, I feel like shuch a horribale person." Lila lied as they all rushed over to her calming her down.

"I now a why we can get back at her Lila." Max told her and they all looked at him.

"What is it Max?" Juleka asked.

"I can make a fake phone number and we can prented to be her brother and find out all of her secrets and expose her!" They all agreed and started there plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the end of the day and Mari was haveing a sleepover. Adrien and Chloe were there, so was Luka and Kagami. They were dateing and were only Mari's side. Of course that costed Luka his sister but he didn't what to have a Idiot to call his sister.

They were all on the floor in some commfy close eating junk food and watching Mulan. It was Mari's favouite movie along with her brother's. She exused her self to the bathroom.

She needed some time alone and just calm down a little bit. She made converstion with Tikki. Luka and Kagami were perment miraclous holders and they all knew eachothers identeys. Oh how Mari wished she could have told Jason she was ladybug.

Just then she heared a ping from her phone and looked to see it was from and unknown number. She opened her phone and read it.

Unknown: Hey Mari.

Mari: Who is this?

Unknown: You're brother.

Mari: JASON?

Unknown: You know it.

*Mari has chaged name to Jason*

Mari: Wait...you're dead. I saw you're body.

Jason: I was in Coma. Just woke up.

She took a deep breath and tried to proses all of this. Her brother was alive.

"I don't think you should tell them anything important Marinette they may be fake." Tiki told her holder.

"You're right Tiki, well I should at lest tell him bye."

Mari: Well got to go. Bye Jason.

Jason: Bye.

She left the bathroom and feel asleep on the chouch srooned by her firends and boyfriend.