1:Tired

Bold letters are for anyone talking to someone in there mind.
The art and characters are not mine and all the credit goes to the original creators the only thing that is mine is the story.

Inks pov
I'm tired. I'm just so tired of everything.

I look up at the sky of outertale. The stars are wonderful. My thoughts slowly trailing away from the stars beauty to my problems. I'm tired of pretending to be happy. Im tired of being blamed for every destroyed Au. Tired of creations voice.
I start to cry as I remember all the times I had with creation and destruction. We were like a happy family, but it all changed that one single day.

INK! Creation shouted in my head.

Y-yes

An au has been destroyed by error and the bad sans.

O-ok and what should I do about that?

Go over and remake that Au.

But-

But what. I stayed silent not wanting to make things worse for me. I can't believe the way they are acting right now. They used to act so kind and understanding but I guess that's all in the past. I let out a sigh grabbing my brush opening a portale to the destroyed Au which was storyshift. As I walk in I noticed it's completely white. I close my eyes shaking from fear. I have leukophobia which means I'm scared of white spaces.

Ink...

Ink...

INK!!! Creation shouted
I flinched from the sudden loud sound. Y-yes. I open my eyes to where there voice was since they don't have a physical body of their own they are just a voice.

So here's the deal ink, your going to recreate this whole Au in one week. And your not allowed to leave until your done with it.

B-but it takes more then a whole week to recreate an entire Au. And what about sleeping or eating. What about dream and blue they might be worried about me.

So what about that mo-Ink?

What was it that creation was going to say before they cut themselves off and said my name? Oh well, I'll just ignore it for now. I will just try to reason with creation for now.

I-I-I might get sick or I-. I stutter out.

Or what Ink. Now you listen to me ok. I will crumble you, tear you apart and put you back together like nothing ever happened. Just like last time. Now would you like that Ink.

N-no please don't. I'll do as you aske just please don't hurt me again.

Anyways don't worry about eating your already so fat. You are so stupid and worthless couldn't even save this Au. Dream and Blue right. Why would they be worried about a mistake like you.

Y-yah, you're right, I say while holding back a few tears. I might as well start recreating storyshift again. This is gonna be a horrible week isn't it, I mumbled to myself. But even after everything creation and destruction have done to me I still love them and forgive them for what they did to me. I grab my brush broomie as I get ready to recreate this Au.

Author note:
So this is my first story I'm sorry for any mistakes. The chapters length might change since I'm still trying to figure out how long I want to make my chapters. Also the povs will be changing. I know no one will read this but for whoever reads this story I hope you enjoy it UwU. Bye.