16:Saying good bye

The art is not mine all credit goes to the original artists. Enjoy the chapter.

Killers pov
"I speak for all of us when I say that of course we hate you. I mean you fucking killed us all why wouldn't we hate you." Muffet shouted at me. I was speechless. Th-they really hate me that much. Then it was all an act. They never where happy to see me again. I start to cry as liquid hate spills out of me. I start to throw up as I repeat sorry sorry over and over.

I lost complete control of my feelings. I just wanted to die at that moment. Nobody missed me. They all hated me. I should have died as well and gone to hell. I don't deserve any of them. My thoughts got cut off when I felt someone bring me into a warm hug. I couldn't tell who it was through all my tears but who ever hugged me helped me calm down.

When I finally stopped crying and I could see again I looked to see who was the one hugging me. It was papyrus. He really is the best brother anyone could ask for. I hugged him back burying my face into his chest.

Papyrus pov
I can't believe what I just heard Muffet say to sans. I'm sure she didn't mean it though. I'm sure she just forgot what chara said. I mean chara explained to us about the resets, the genocide and everything they have been through. But what Muffet said is not true non of us hate sans we love him. He's amazing.

"How can you say that to him." Undyne shouted at Muffet.

"U-undyne p-p-please calm d-down." Alphys tried to hold undyne back from attacking Muffet. Toriel and asgore looked stunned at what they heard Muffet say. While chara and grillby looked as if they where about to murder Muffet. Asriel held them both back.

"Please guys there is no need to fight. Why don't we talk about this instead."I said trying to stop them from fighting. Nobody heard me so I looked over to sans to see if he was alright.

"Sans!?"I shouted as I saw the state he was in. He was on all fours as he was crying and throwing up some black liquid. He looked so hurt, weak and fragile. He needs me right now. I know I wasn't there for him during all the resets and genocide but I the great papyrus will be there for sans now and make him feel better.

Everyone seemed to quiet down when they noticed what state sans was in. I go over to sans and hug him. Telling him that it's okay, I still love him, and he didn't do anything wrong. He hugged me back as I hear his cries turn into soft whimpers.

He slowly looked up at me with tear in his eyes. I wipe away the tears and smile at him. He smiles a small genuine smile at me which makes me so happy to see him already better. He looked away from me and looked at everyone else.

"D-do you all really h-hate me." Sans said with a shaky voice.

"No no brother we all love you. We know about the resets and the genocide. It wasn't your fault." I said to sans reassuringly.

"Yah that's right punk." Undyne shouted.

"Y-yah t-th-thats right." Alphys said.

"That's right darling." Mettaton said. I was surprised that mettaton said something to sans since it always seemed that they didn't like each other.

"Comedian even if it was your fault it would have also been mine so don't cry we all still love you. Stupid comedian." Chara said. Soon everyone else in the room said encouraging and similar things. I look down to see sans smiling happily which made me smile.

Come to think of it he seems a little different. More child like but I don't mind because he is my brother and I will always love him. I hug sans one more time before I let him go. We both stood up from the floor as we looked at everyone else. I looked to see if Muffet was still here but it seemed that she left. I guess I will worry about her later and spen this hour I have with him. I look over to sans to see what he was about to say.