12:Nightmares

The song and animation is not mine all credit goes to the origunal artist. I like this song its really good.

Inks pov
Error tried to lay me down on the couch but I just sat up immediately so that I wouldn't sucome to my sleep. I was sitting patiently waiting for the others to come knowing full well I had to give them some sort of explanation of what happened.

Error stood next to me not sitting on the couch which I thought he would do. Slowly everyone came through the portal. I noticed nightmare was also now carrying someone as well it was killer. Everyone that came in that was awake where starring at me. It felt as if their stares where burning wholes into me. I hated it. I hate when people stare at me I feel so incofurtable. Before I could say anything to break the silence horror spoke out.

"What the he'll was all of that about!? What just happened? You are going to explain." Horror shouted at me. I was shaking a little. I hate when people scream at me or to put it better I'm scared when people scream at me. I want to cry but I shouldn't. Holding back tears I take in a shaky breath before answering.

"I'll explain everything but not today." I said with a few shaky breaths.

"And why can't you explain right now?!" Horror said angrily.

"Well as you can see some of us are sleeping and they should hear what I have to say. They have a right to hear so please be a little patient and I'll answer all your questions." I said with a small smile looking at the ones that where sleeping peacefully. Horror didn't have anything else to say as the room became silent for a while.

I cleared my throat to break the silence and get everyone's attention. Everyone one looked at me. I felt a little uncomfortable but tried to relaxe.

Their all staring at you. Judging you. How ugly and how horrible you are. Destruction said in a hushed voice. I shook my head ignoring des for now as I thought of what I had to say.

"So nightmare do you have any spare rooms that we can stay in for now. It's fine if you don't." I said with my voice a little shaky.

"No we don't. Sorry about that. I guess you can share a room with someone or take the couch." Nightmare said.

"That's fine. I can take the couch while dream and blue can stay in the rooms with the person that is holding them." I say looking at both cross and dust. They both had a blush crawling on their face as they stare at me in disbelief. I giggled at their reaction hoping no one noticed.

Finally my children will have a boyfriend. I thought in my head jokingly as I stare at blue and dream. Bye bye my children may you have a good night rest with your future husband. A smile as these thoughts kept coming up of them being happy.

"Well then. It has been a long day. You should all get some sleep and process what just happened today." I say in a happy tone. They nodded their heads about to leave when error said some thing to stop all of them.

"But what about you. Aren't you going to sleep too. Don't you need a bed to sleep in and not the couch. I mean you need it more then the rest of us after everything that happened to you." Error said a little irritated.

"Well I was also going to sleep and it's fine I can sleep on the couch it's not that bad." I said nervously.

"Well killer could sleep in my room and you could sleep in killers room if you want to." Nightmare suggested.

"No no it's fine. Anyways I like this couch it's comfy." I say as I relax into the couch feeling all the tiredness crashing into me.

"But-"
I cut error off by saying," No buts. Do you really want to argue with me right now. " I said in a tired voice. "You all are tired it's been a crazy day. You all need your sleep."