Halloween

This is a Halloween special. In this Au there all around the age of 11 or 12 and they can't use magic. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. The picture above is not mine and all credit goes to the original artists. Have a happy Halloween. •w●

3rd pov
The sun was shining. There were no clouds in the sky it was beautiful. And on this beautiful day there was a group of small skeletons playing in a backyard that was next to a big, vast, and dark forest. They were told to never go into the forest and they never did. They didn't have a reason too.

The group of skeleton were in a big circle kicking the ball. The rainbow like skeleton with a brown backpack kicked the ball to a black boned skeleton with blue tear stains. He kicked it to a black octopus like skeleton who kicked it to a glowing yellow skeleton, who kicked it to a small blue one, who finally kicked it to the last skeleton in a hoodie with his hood up.

They continued to do this lauging and talking. As well as teasing each other here and there. They were having the time of their lives.

"Hey dream. Pass me the ball." The octopus like skeleton said.

"Okay nightmare." Dream said as he kicked the ball to nightmare, but the ball went over the back yard fence and into the forest.

"Isn't that just great." The glitchy black skeleton said.

"Calm down error. It's fine. Well just get it back." The rainbow skeleton said.

"Yah. Ink is right." The blue skeleton agreed.

"Okay then. Who's going to go and get it." The hoodie skeleton said.

"That's a good question dust." The blue skeleton said.

"Well it should be dream he's the one that kicked the ball over into the forest." Nightmare said.

"What!?! No!!! I'm not going to go and get it." Dream yelped.

"And why can't you." Error said with annoyance.

"The forest is scary. I don't want to go alone." Dream explained. Shifting his feet side to side as he messed around with his hands.

"Fine. Someone go with dream." Nightmare sighed out exhasperated.

"Not it." Everyone said at the same time. All except dream and nightmare.

"Oh come on." Nightmare said waving his arms and tenticles around the air.

"Yay. Let's go then brother." Dream said excitedly as he grabs nightmares hand to drag him over to the fence. They both looked at the forest overt the fence. The trees where a dark green with a black colored tree trunk and they where so tall they could touch the sky. It was dark and cold the leaves blocking all the light from entering the forest. And it seemed to have this ability of making the air dense almost as if you couldn't even take in a single breath. Struggling to just take in a bit of oxygen.

The two little skeleton brothers started to slightly shake from fear. Struggling to just keep their breathing even. Just staring at the forest made them feel like that what would happen if they went in. Both of them started to become very uncertain of wether they should go into the forest or not.

"Hey. Maybe we shouldn-." Dream was cut of by dust.

"Just go into the stupid forest and get the ball."

"Language dust." Blue quickly said hitting the back of dust head with his gloved hands. "What ever." Dust quietly said to himself as he crossed his arms.

"Just go already." Error said. As he got lightly smacked on the arm by ink. "Be nice." Ink whisper shout to him. In return he just got an eye roll.