7:Deal

Art is not mine and all credit goes to the artist who worked hard on it.

Inks pov
I woke up to someone shaking me gently, it was blue. Dream was taking my temperature.

He said,"good. Your fever went down a little." Wondering how long I was asleep for.

I asked,"How long was I asleep for?"

"Only for two hours." Blue said happily with a smile on his face. I looked at them both. They seem more happy then usual. What could have happened?

Anyways they must have worked me up for a reason. I ask,"Did you want to tell me something?" I noticed the creation was quiet. I couldn't feel them anywhere. They probably left while I was sleeping to look for destruction or des for short. Of course I know where des is but I won't tell creation where they are. I don't want them getting hurt or another issue that happened between the two. After that issue des left me and creation but I still love and forgive both des and creation for everything they do to me.

I snap out of my thoughts when I notice dream waving his hand around my face, while saying my name repeadiatly.

"Hello? Ink are you there?." Dream asked in a worried tone.

"Yah Yah sorry about that. Continue what you were saying." I said with a soft smile.

"Ok then. We have something important to tell you." Dream said looking at blue and back at me with more excitement in his eyes. He continued,"Well we got a letter from the 'bad' sans saying they want to make a truce with us. And for further more discussion on the truce we have to go to underswap Snowdin in 30 mins." Dream finished saying.

"We would all love to go but ink your still really sick. It's better if you get better and rest. Maybe we can send them a letter as well asking to move the date to another day." Blue suggested. I smiled at both of them appreciating what they suggested. But I was determined to make this truce. I sit on the edge of my bed.

" No it's fine, I'm already feeling much better after I slept. We should get ready in this 30 mins we have. And don't worry about me I'll be fine." I say with a smile while I lead them outside my room.

Before I could close the door to get ready blue said with a little hesitant," if you say so ink." Dream looked more unsure then blue but finally gave in with my puppy dog eyes as he sighed and said fine.

"Okay we only have 30 mins to get ready so sho sho. I need to get dressed or do you want to see." I smiled teasingly at them as I held in a sneeze.

"Eww no we wouldn't like to see that." Dream said annoyed but with a small smile knowing i wasn't being serious.

"Yah that's right." Blue said while sticking his light blue tounge at me. I giggled at both of their reactions as they left to their own rooms.

I close the door to my room as I walk back towards my closet. I changed into the clothes I always where. I put my sash back on as well. I noticed that my old bandages had blood a stains so I changed them to clean ones. Once I thought I was done I was about to leave but rembering I still had to take my vials. When I was done drinking my vials I went down stairs.

I grab broomie where I left him. I walk over to the kitchen where dream and blue where waiting for me. Still having a light rainbow blush from being a little sick but that didn't really matter. Time flew by while waiting for 30 mins to pass because we were already portaling to underswap which was blue Au.

As I walked through I saw the "bad" sans standing in some kind of pyramid formation. Error was on the front or tip of the pyramid. While nightmare and killer where standing behind him and behind everyone was cross, horror, and dust.