23:Dishes

Art does not belong to me and all credit goes to the original artists.

Blue pov
"The fuck just happened." Horror said out loud. Looking quite confused on what went down.

"I am surrounded by morons." Nightmare said letting out an exasperated sigh at the end.

"Excuse me. The fuck just happened. Did error really just take ink away. My brother oh I swear-." Reaper was saying but was cut off.

"Calm down reaper I'm sure error will take care of ink." Geno said. Chatter contiued more or less confusion radiating off of most of them. While I just mind my own business and eat the food everyone seems to ignore. Ink worked hard to make this delicouse and magnificent food it should be eaten and appreciated not ignored.

Besides error is with ink I'm sure he will take very good care of ink. Although I am still worried about ink. After all he is one of my best friends but my brother thinks otherwise.

Dust nudges me gently with his shoulders. I looked up at him with a big smile. He always has a way to make me smile.

"Are you okay you were spacing out a bit there." He asked concerned.

"Oh I the magnificent blue is perfectly fine." I say in a whisper shout in a teasing manner, only he could hear me. He chuckled which made my heart warm. I really do love dust. He is one of the greatest things to happen to me although my brother might have other ideas.

I refocused on eating the food ink made not wanting to waste the perfectly good food. I'm positive we'll hear about inks condition soon. Just as I thought that reaper announced that ink was okay and doing well. Which put me at ease.

"Thank asgore he is okay. I can't have a repeat of last time." Lust said looking distraught.

"Yeah that's for sure." Geno added on as he nodded his head in agreement.

"What happened last time?" Nightmare said seemingly more like a statement then a question.

"Well bud I don't think we have a right to tell any of you anything except cross obviously." Classic retorted.

"Ink can be the one to decided if he wants to tell you all." Lust says backing classic up. Which I agree with them. Ink is our friend and if he needs time to explain himself then I can wait. It might have been only recently he went through whatever and he needs time. Besides we are family he'll tell us eventually.

I look over to see that most of the others that didn't understand what happened agree with the statement. Especially killer who seemed to agree the most. I wonder why.

" And who allowed this stupid slut into my castle." Nightmare shouted as he pointed a sharpened tenticle at lust.

"Nightmare!" Killer said slapping nightmare on the shoulder. Who was sitting with his arms crossed.

"What?"

"Don't you dare call lust that." Geno said fuming in anger.

"Come on boss don't be like that to lust." Horror said with a hint of annoyance as he took lust hand and held it. As if trying to confort lust. A new ship I'll have to tell ink about.

"So." Nightmare responded with an eye roll.

"Oh you so just messed up you piece of-." Classic said as he sat up straighter. One eye glowing a bright blue and yellow. Trying to look intimidating.

"What are you going to do? After all this is my place." Nightmare said as he used his hands and tenticles to gesture all around himself.

"Guys." I heard dream say quietly next to me. Trying to get everyone's attention.