8:Just Watching

So this chapter has some strong languages sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

Errors pov
I was horrified to see ink throw up so much ink. I looked at the other to see what they also thought of the situation. Their expression said everything. They looked shocked, worried and some of them even looked scared.

When I looked back to see ink. He was no longer throwing up. I sighed in relief thinking that it was all over and that everything was fine now but I was very, very wrong.

Now this is going to be good. The annoying voice said. I wonder what they mean by that? That's when the ink that ink threw up started to shake. It was moving around and it started to join together as it slowly created two giant hands.

"Well hello inky." A mysterious voice said booming. It seemed to be coming from the directions of where the hands where. What is going on? Who is this other voice? I thought I was the only one that had an annoying voice following them. And what are they going to do to ink?

Ha it's them. My voice said in a snarky tone. Wait how do they know them? Before I can form anymore questions the other voice started talking again.

"You know the deal inky. I can do whatever I want to you right here right now, so I can just leave you alone for a week. I think that's quiet stupid. Don't you think." The voice said. Ink didn't respond he just stayed quiet. It was chilling I rather have him say something then nothing. But how wrong was I to think that.

Next thing that I hear are screams filled with pain and agony. And they all came from ink. I was horrified to see what was happening to ink. The hands where detaching inks bones from him. Breaking them cracking them and turning them into nothing but dust. But what shocked me next was how they just painted ink new bones or more like fixed whatever remained from his old bones.

I wanted to move. I tried to move towards him but it was as if something was holding me back. What can possibly hold me back. I have to move so I can fucking help him. Why can't I fucking move it's like my feet are glued to the ground. I don't see anyone else even trying to move to help ink. Am I the only one that wants to help that is trying to move but can't.

My attention went back to the voice as they started to speak.
"Tell me where destruction is. I know you know where they are after all you are connected to the both of us. I swear once this deal is over I will come back and do this all over again. Just like last time. Like always." They said voice loud and full of venom.

Ink didn't respond. I guessing by all the pain he is in he can't even respond because as they where talking they kept breaking a bone in ink like it was nothing. That's when I hear my voice start talking in my head.

I'm destruction. You bitch. Come here let's fight mother fucker. Ink just fucking tell them and stop holding me back you piece of shit.

My voice said full of anger.
I already knew no one heard. But if there being held back and I'm connected to them in some way that could also mean I'm also being held back. Well shit. But that means I'm the only one being held back so why th fuck are the others just watching and not doing shit. Why aren't they fucking doing any thing there a bunch of murderers well except for dream and blue but besides that why are they scared of giant hands.

I heard a scream from ink that sounded much more painful then the ones before. I mean what more can they do to hurt more. I looked to see what they where doing now. The hands they where crushing inks skull. Next thing you hear was a loud crunch. They broke his skull. I stayed still for the first time not moving. I was too shock is he even going to be alive. I mean no one can survive that right.

I hear the voice in my head say,"Ha. That's what you get ink for not letting me free. Stupid. Anyways I also wanted to settle the Scot with them for a while. Come on ma- I mean ink you deserve everything you get. I couldn't response to what they just said I was still shock to see that inks skull was back like it never happened. He's not dead is all I can think of.

The voice contined to speak to ink. "Why are you so useless. You can't do anything right can you. You couldn't even control me and destruction in the end. Am I right after all we did cause you that whole event that one faithful day." They said to ink. I thought to myself what faithful day?

"Your so worthless, stupid, ugly, fat, and you should have died a long time ago inky~." The voice continued to say to ink. But ink could not form any words form the pain he felt.
All ink could do was continue to cry and scream in pain as he got thrown around and his bone broken. All to just be fixed in the end like it never happened. This kept happening over and over again. It must have been 3 hours that this was going on.

No matter how much I tried to move no matter what I did in those 3 hours to try and help ink. It was all useless because I was stuck to the ground and when I was able to move a little forward I was just pulled back to where I was standing originally.

But the funny part is that no one else even tried to move well except for the star sans who tried to go over to ink as the situation sank in on them, but it was hard since they were in nightmares grasp. He wouldn't let them down. While 2 hours past underswap papyrus came to see what all the noise was about. When he saw what was happening he smiled. I mean we all know you hate ink but at least show him a little concern. I swear when this is over and I know ink is fine I am going to kill him for just watching and smiling at the same time.

When it was all over I looked to see everyone else was crying. I mean I can understand why dream and blue were crying but why was everyone else crying. I bet they feel guilty for not doing anything. I touched my cheek feeling something wet on my cheek it was tears as well. I wipe them away quickly. I have to be strong.

I was finally able to move. Since I was already trying to move originally I fell on the snow face first. I heard ink giggle which was nice to hear compared to what I heard before. I got up the floor as I walk towards ink with everyone following me. I rolled my eyelights at that.

Once i was infront of ink thats when my voice said,"That's what you get you worthless piece of shit. I mean everything could have been solved if you just listened to me you know ma- I mean ink. I was going to shout at them but ink talked before I could say anything.

"I- I know that already and I'm sorry for what happened." Ink said out loud to me and the voice with a smile on his face that was all to fake. Wait he can hear them too. I thought only I can hear this one.

When ink gets better he has a lot of questions to answer. I noticed both blue and dream where free from nightmares tenticles as they both ran towards ink. Both of them hugging ink sobbing uncontrollably while saying sorry I think to him. I can't really hear. Everyone else just watched the three of them which was kinds creepy. Well I guess I'm also doing the same thing. I wonder what they all can be possibly thinking.

Authors Note
So I have changed format of my writing as you can tell. I guess you can tell me which way you like better this way or the way it was written before. Also I am very sorry to whoever doesn't like curssing or feels uncomfortable about that. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter bye. I'm going to eat some cookies now.