6:Bad sans

Art is not mine all credit goes to the artist and this chapter will be short since the next one will be much longer.

Nightmares pov
I was sitting on the black couch in the living room blushing a bright teal color. The reason I was blushing was because I went to killers room and I walked in without knocking. He was changing his clothes.

He had no shirt on as he looked for a shirt to wear. I stared at him wanting to touch him, but when he realized I was staring at him. He became a blushing mess as he tried to cover himself. And I just walked away without saying anything like an idiot. I'm so stupid and I need to learn to knock before entering someone's room.

I looked around my surroundings. I really like this mansion. The color scheme was perfect shades of black and purple. The living room was big with a couch and two arm chairs on each side of the couch. A flat screen t.v in front of the seats. The big kitchen had a circle table in the middle of it. We had a bunch of food in the fridge but the problem was that no one knew how to cook. The second floor had all the rooms we slept in as well as spare rooms and storage rooms. Pluse there was this balcony that every one loved including me.
By now I wasn't blushing anymore. That's when a glitchy portal was open a few feet in front of me. Error walked through the portal with a serious and annoyed expression.

I asked,"what's up."

"The ceiling and I want to have a meeting with everyone." Error said.
"Ok. But why?"

"To talk about a truce. And can you tell them about the meeting."

"Ok. But why don't you do it?"

"Because I am holding the meeting and I'm lazy."

I smirked at what he said and said, "Fine I'll go do it but just this once." I first went to killers room to tell him about the meeting. I knocked on his door this time. Rembering what happened when I didn't. He opened the door and once he saw me he immediately blushed. Probably from the earlier incident.

"Wh-what is it that you need N-Nightmare." Killer stutters out.

"Oh I just came to tell you there's a meeting and you should go now." I said nervously.

"Oh. Ok thank you nighty." He closed the door on me. I guess he had to do something before he left for the meeting. I just stood there in front of his door like an idiot. When he opened the door again he looked surpriesed to see me still standing there. He said," Don't you have to tell the others about the meeting."

"Um. Yah." I say as I teleport closer towards the others room. I start to clear my voice and I yell,"Get your ass out of your room where having a meeting right now now and and if I don't see you I'm kicking you out."

I heard cross, dust, horror, and killer say,"yes boss nootmare."at the same time. Annoyed at the last part I just teleported back to where error was.

"What made you want to make the truce." I questioned error.

"Things." He said. I started to get annoyed of not knowing why. I hate not knowing things. But before I could say anything the rest of the gang came in.

"So what's the meeting for." Horror asked.

"To make a truce with the star sans." Error said. Everyone jaws dropped at the news. Well except for me and error. "So who agrees with my plan." We all thought about this. That's when dust spoke out first.

"I agree with the plan."

"Me too." Cross said.

"I'm sorry, but I don't agree with this plan." Killer said.

"Me niether." Horror said. I guess I was the tie breaker. I think it would be good to have the truce and mend my relationship with my brother.

"I agree with your idea." I said as my final decision.

"Majority rules."Error said with a smug look as his idea won.

"But what's the plan?" Killer asked.

"Well" error said, "I was going to send them a letter to tell them about the truce and a place where we could meet up to talk more about it."

"That's a good idea." Dust said.

"But let's all agree on what should be writen on the letter." Horror said. We all started to discuss on what was going in the letter. When we finished we put the letter in a black envelop. We sent it to my brother dream or at least near him. After that we just waited for the time to come.

Authors note
Ok so I ship nightmare and killer and I'm sorry if you don't like this ship but I hope you can respect my ship since they are just fictional characters and everyone has a right to ship what ever they want. So please don't hate on this ship or any ship that you disagree with. Everyone has there own opinion. I hope you read what's above. UwU