2:Someone heard

When I say play the song play it. The song and animation do not belong to me.

Inks pov
It's the last day of the week and I'm almost done with recreating storyshift. I'm proud of myself that I even managed to finish it. I haven't slept or eaten anything this whole week. The only time I took breaks was to drink my vials or to cut myself. I don't even know why I bother drinking my vials.

Though I do like the knife I use to cut myself. It was a pitch black pocket knife and on the handle it had a gold design of a paint brush.

As I finish up with the Au. I decided that I would go to outertale before going to the star sans base. Anyways why would they worry about a soulless monster like me.

I open a portal to outertale and go through it. I end up on an island that was floating pretty high. It had a big beautiful tree. There was another island close to the one I was on. It had a big rock on it. I stare at it for a while it's more like a boulder.

I look away from the boulder and look up. I admire the stars a little before I look away. I walk towards the edge of the island. I look down at the never ending space. Maybe if I jumped. No ink you can't die either way. I look away as I take a deep breath.

I shouted,"this is for you des!" I rember the time des left. I couldn't do any thing but stand there. Des or there real name destruction left and is now the voice that Error hears. I'm not sure if error knows but I should probably tell him. Maybe singing will help me. I take a deep breath and start to sing.

Play song
Thought to myself
I'm okay I don't feel a thing
But in the end there's a drag
Weighing down on me
Running on ahead again
You seemed to escape every step never touching down
Couldn't do a thing
But stare without a sound
Guided away you walk to a train
While I'm standing left behind
Dashing off instead
I reach out ahead
But can't make it through the room in time
Eyes getting wet
Don't be upset
But my heart really wants to cry
Don't go away yet
Your moving on to far and beyond while I'm staying left behind
Night running low
And leaves me alone
Dissolving you from my mind
Eyes getting wet
Don't be upset
But my heart really wants to cry
Don't go away yet.

I stopped singing as I felt something wet rolling down my cheeks. I soon realized I was crying. I wiped away the tears and practiced my smile not wanting to worry dream or blue. I did this until I thought I got it perfect. I opened a portal to the front door of the star sans base. As I walk through a wave of  pain, hunger, and tiredness hit me as I close the portal.

Errors pov
I was in outertale minding my own business when I hear a portal open next to the island I was on. I looked over the boulder I was behind to see who it could be.

I was surprised to see it was ink. I have to admit he is adorable and I just want to kiss him. But right now he looks so tired.

Yah why does he look so tired? the voice said.

I'm not sure why?

How are you not sure you were watching him?

Out of nowhere ink shouted,"this is for you des."I was very confused so I asked the voice if they knew but they didn't response. Which was weird because they were always so annoying and bratty.

I took out my phone and start to record ink but what surprised me was that he was singing. And let me tell you his voice was amazing. I could listen to his singing forever.

The song he sang was so sad. When he finished singing I stopped recording. I put my phone away and noticed that he was crying. Before I could do or say anything to help him he left.

The I heard the voice giggle. Why were they even giggling?

Why are you giggling? I asked anger laced in my voice.

It's nothing, the voice said.

Since it's nothing you can tell me why it's so funny.

I don't have to tell you anything. Your not my mom. The voice said. This stupid voice really is a brat I thought to myself. Can't they see that he is hurting and the only thing they do is laugh at him. They really piss me off.

I said, I'm going to help ink

Ok do whatever you want. But I have a plan that could work. They said with a mischeives tone.

What is it?

Why don't we just kill ink.

What? No. Why would I even do that?

Well~ That's what we have been trying to do this whole time and you listened to the idea before. What makes it different now?

I was naive and stupid back then. Also the plan to kill him obviously didn't work. It just seem to make it worse for him.

Ok. Then what will you do.

I know. How about us the "bad" sans make a truce. I won't destroy any Aus and he won't create any Aus to keep the balance. No more fighting between us.

That could work I guess. And it would be perfect to meet them again.

Who's them?

No one. Anyways it's none of your business.

Ok I said getting fed up with the voice. I made a portal to nightmares castle to tell him and the rest of the guys my plan.

I just stood there annoyed at the voice who kept talking and talking. They just wouldn't shut up.

"Do you ever shut up." I screamed out loud in anger.

No. They said as they continue to talk. I walk through the portal glitching in anger.

Authors note
The voices creation and destruction are both genderless so I will be using the word them, they, their to describe them sometimes.