Sorry not a chapter

Okay so this isn't a chapter sorry about that. Also happy october. I can finally wear my hoodie outside and not be seen as a crazy person.

Getting that out the way, I will have a chapter out by next week and I can't wait to finish writing it. So this chapter is actually to just talk about a new story idea that I might do after I finish this storie or maybe post it soon I'm still not sure. Anyways this new story would be a reaper x geno story. I would have done another error x ink but reaper and geno fits way better with the idea. Also reaperxgeno is my second favorite ship.

Continue reading and see what the story will be about or maybe a sneak peak Idk.  I wrote the scene that I came up with that inspired the rest of the story. This scene is more towards the end of the story so I hope you enjoy it. UwU.

Geno pov
Everyone was fighting. Humans and monsters. No one ever truly landing a fatal hit on the other.

I turn my head to look for reaper but my eye caught sight of a human child who was coming towards me. She had a green a yellow jacket with a stripped shirt of the same colors under her jacket. A matching hat that went with her shirt as well as Jean shorts with knee high leather boots. She looked so familer. As if I have see her before.

She continued to walk towards me with her head bowed down. I got into a fighting stance ready to attack her at any moment. Once she was only a few feet away from me she looked up and stared at me. She had blood red piercing eyes so full of hate. Yet they seemed so familer. Why?

My body stiffness the longer I stare at her but not long after I was completely frozen in place. Memories that seem to be mine start coming back. Things that I can't imagine that I completely forgot. All those genocides I had to go through until I got my self stuck in the same screen with my forever bleeding slash. Chara doing genocide more then a thousand times making me watch all of them.

That stopped though when she completely erased our world with papyrus in it and moved on to the next one. I was able to follow her somehow to the other worlds or whatever and stop her from destroying some of them but she was still able to erase some as well. We both had saved and destroyed an equal amount until we came here. And we lost all our memories.

My hand started to feel weird. I slowly lowered my head to look at my hand I was shock to see it was glitching!? I looked around to see that some of the monsters and humans seemed to stop fighting to stare at me and chara.

That's who she is chara no wonder she looked so familer I guess when we came here our outfits changed to fit in with them. I looked over and saw reaper. He looked shocked and worry as he try to come closer, but the crowed around us was to big for him to come all the way through. All he could do was watch.

The glitching in my hand started to spread to the rest of me. Covering me completely. It didn't hurt it felt more like a tingle that went through my bones. The glitches quickly died down and I was back to my original self. My black shorts with my white shirt, jacket, and slippers with a little blood stain on. The eye patch no longer covering my eye but the glitches hiding my disgusting melting face. But most importantly I had papyrus scarf back.

I start to hiss in pain as my forever bleeding wound slowly came back. I look down to see the Blood drip on my slipper. Blood soon dripping down my mouth again.

"Geno!" Reaper shouted with worry inbeded in his voice. I didn't bother looking. He was safer if he wasn't near me with this demon child. I lift my head up staring at chara straight in the eye. Wondering if she knew the whole time.

"Don't you rember me chara." I said my voice filled with venom. She looked at me with a confused and shocked face. I guess she also didn't rember. She soon after started to glitch as well. The glitches soon disappeared just as fast as they apperaed. Now she was also in her original clothing. A crazed laugh soon started to come out of her mouth.

"Ha ha ha ha ha hahahaha. I can't believe I actually forgot. But I guess you also forgot too. Right Geno~" chara said in the most sing song voice.

"Well then. I'm guessing this will be our final battle. Huh won't it." I said trying my best to sound calm and as indifferent as possible.

"Your right. Their is no save point this time and no reset button. So this will be our final battle. Let's see who wins me or you. Probably me. Ha ha ha ha ha ha." Chara said confidently. No one was fighting at this point all of them staring at us. They formed a huge circle around us as if something was blocking all of them from getting closer. Noticing I was getting distracted I went back to the conversation.

"As if I would lose to the likes of someone like you."

"And how can you possibly defeat me. After all you only have 1/8 of a soul and you are in constant pain."

"At least I'm not a demon who kills just to quench their hate filled heart."

"Ha. Whatever you say Genocide. Let's get started. Shall we." She said as a small smirk appeared on her face.

"It's a beautiful day outside." I start to say as a grin apperaed on chara face. "The birds are singing. Flowers are blooming. On days like this, kids like you should BE BURNING IN HELL." I start to smile with that final line. The battel could finally start. Chara giggled innocently after hearing that last line.

May the battle begin.

Okay so I hope you enjoyed that small scene. It's like my favorite scene for the story I might write and publish. Of course if I do end up writing and publishing the story I would add some things and take things out but for now this is more of a draft. But this scene would definitely be in there. Also I would like to thank everyone who reads and votes for my story. I really appreciate it and I hope you all know you are all amazing and beautiful. Thank you for wasting your time to read this story. Have a wonderful day.  That's all I have to say. Bye bye. UwU.