three.

When Oikawa Toru saw Shiratorizawa Junior High's matches, he couldn't help but observe that they were destroying their enemies much faster than they were before. It's all because of Momoi Sora, the new addition. The second to Ushijima or what he labeled as Ushijima Jr.

Every spike was powerful and accurate. 'The wing spiker version of Kageyama,' he thought with a frown.

What was worse was that he cannot stop himself in admiring the younger boy, his fingers itching to play the setter. He watched the game with both of his hands tightening down to a fist.

"Momoi Sora," he mumbled, getting Iwaizumi's attention.

"The rumors were true at the end." Iwaizumi eyes shift from Shiratorizawa's setter and their new addition. 'They match better than Ushijima.'

"Semi sets recklessly but Momoi has enough control for both of them," Oikawa echoed Iwaizume's thoughts. He felt his nerves light up and his eyes harden in determination.

-Shiratorizawa Junior High vs. Kitagawa Daiichi-

Oikawa Tooru stared at the scoreboard, feeling like his knees and lungs were about to collapse. The game started off on the right track for them resulting in their win in the first set. It wasn't easy but it sure was not impossible.

Oikawa glanced at his best friend and nodded as Iwaizume met his brown eyes. His friend nodded in return and they both returned their focus to the opposite end of the court.

"No worries! Sora's here!" he heard Shiratorizawa's middle blocker cheering. Oikawa saw the way he played before and believed himself to be ready for the other boy's attacks. He knew Ushijima was furious with them taking the first set and therefore the next set was crucial.

All of a sudden, it felt cold. 'What?' he thought, his eyes scanning the court. His brown eyes met purple ones.

He glared at them but surprisingly was met with a tiny friendly smile and nod. He felt even furious. 'Does he not take me seriously?' he thought, his eyes squinting in accusation.

The purple eyes turned away as the pinked hair boy exchanged a few words with his setter. There was an evident change in the atmosphere across Oikawa's team, it became warmer. It made their end much colder than it should have been and it felt even more dangerous. The setter's grin, Ushijima's heavier aura, and the middle blocker's smirk came to life. The last and the youngest of the four only gave a friendly aura as if he wasn't a big fish in a small pond.

The following minutes turned into a blur as soon as the referee blew the whistle. Shiratorizawa won the set. 29-27. It was shorter than it should have been. It rained spikes left and right, all filled with strength and well-planned calculations.

His arms hurt, he felt bad for their libero as he knew the boy had it worse. Momoi's spikes were not as strong as Ushijima but they were also powerful. Despite that, his spikes were more irritating. 'How the hell does it curve like that?' he cursed as the ball that was going towards him disappeared and appeared just a little to the right of Iwaizume. They both noticed a second too late, always a second too late.

No, there's another set and they could win it. They will win it.

They didn't.

"1-2, Shiratorizawa Junior High's win!"

'Monster,' he thought, 'and they have two of them.' He stared at the two figures across the net, one with an air of seriousness while the other of happiness.