sixteen.

[Earlier]

"Wow, Oikawa-san is so handsome!" Girl-#1 squealed beside her friend, watching the setter walk casually around the campus.

"Yes!" The Girl-#2 agreed. "Oh! But did you see the tall boy from Karasuno?"

"Which one?!" Girl-#1 asked.

"The one in the hood from earlier," the other answered, fanning herself. "I bet he hid under that hood because he was gorgeous! I took a picture!"

"What the hell?! Let me see... Look at that pink hair!"

"Right?! Purple eyes too!"

"He looks like royalty."

"Ladies, can I see that picture?

_____________________

Oikawa looked normal from an outside perspective, but inside? He was trembling with an unknown emotion. Excitement? Anger? Jealously? A mixture of all three? Probably.

He quickly went through his warm-up routine. In the sidelines, he can clearly see the quick and powerful attacks. He can also clearly see Kageyama's beaming stoic face whenever the pink-haired spiker call for his tosses.

Seijoh 21, Karasuno 24. With him coming in, they still had a chance.

Sora grinned at Oikawa entered the court. Honestly, he thought that his work here was done. He didn't have to do much since the team played amazingly well. 'You're a little too late, setter-senpai."

23 - 24

Hinata - Daichi - Sora

Tanaka - Kageyama - Tsukishima

Nonetheless, Sora prepared himself alongside his teammates, stepping back a few steps. He can imagine Oikawa's brain processing. "Tsukishima, prepare yourself. A step towards your right a, straighten your back a little, and jump when the ball touches your arms. As long as it doesn't touch the floor, you're fine," Sora mumbled, loud enough only for the other to hear.

"Okay," Tsukishima followed. As predicted, Oikawa went for him, but the ball flew up.

"Good job, now let's focus on our defense," The tall freshman shuddered. He was annoyed at the free ball, but with his upperclassman being like this, he knew it was a sure win. Sora's mind was running all the given attacks made by the enemy setter. It gave him a little headache.

A surprising block and a terrifying quick attack, the match ended with Karasuno's win. 23-25.

Sora slapped Tsukishima's back, "Good job, Tsukishima!"

"..." Tsukishima stared at him for a few seconds before turning away, "you too, senpai."

"Sora, I finally played with you!" Tanaka punched Sora's shoulder. He only got a laugh and a punch in return.

"Line up!"

_____________________

"Thanks for the game!" The teams bid farewells to one another.

"Chika, I'll catch up with you guys in a bit," The pink-haired boy ran over Seijoh's ace. Ennoshita only watched in confusion. 'Since when were they close?'

"Hey, Iwaizumi-san!" Sora grinned at the other boy, who was waiting for him.

"Oh? Since when did you know my last name?" Iwaizumi scoffed. No, he definitely wasn't waiting for him.