Bad day!

"I'm here don't worry!", I assure him. He moves his hands a little bit. I sat beside him him holding his hands.

What does that mean? What exactly he wants to say? Who's gonna torture him again! He's grown up and as far as I know, no one else stays with him other than his cat and dog. Then who's that 'she'?

A lot of questions arrives in my mind. But I don't have any of the answers. I want to ask them but will he answer? I mean, why will he answer. We just met thrice. It will not be sober if I'll ask him. But if it's about his life then I think I should ask. Maybe, he'll share.

After sometime, he slept peacefully. I can say seeing his face that he's now so calm. The tension free face is more beautiful. I move my hands and covered him nicely with the blanket.

I looked at him last time and went to my room. I freshen up and wore a loose pink t-shirt and shorts. And went to my bed. Tomorrow is college so, i need to be fresh and all tensions out of mind. But all this time his words pricks my mind. Who could that be! He's mature and grown up. Who's doing this and why he haven't told anyone? Why not the police! I let go my mind all of these thoughts and went back to sleep.

I wake up when my door opens. I see someone at my door with my sleepy eyes. I was scared for a moment but I rubbed my eyes and see it's him.

"Any problem? Do you need anything?", I ask huskily.

He says no word. He comes beside me in the bed. When I tried to wake up from the bed he holds my hand.

"Please stay with me.", He pleads.

"Wh-....", I was cut by him.

"Please don't ask any explanation. I need you", he said. I can feel his eyes.

I went back to the bed beside him. He covers us with the blanket. I should've wear some more clothes but I didn't knew this will be the situation. I feel so awkward. Why am I allowing him? Ain't he a stranger!? My heart started beating fast.

He moves his hand and snakes my waist. I feel so uncomfortable. I feel my skin heat up. I've never been in such situation. I don't know how to tackle. Should I move when he'll sleep again. Or, will he follow me again! Won't it turn into a Tom and Jerry show!?

I was sleeping turning my back to him. His body was closed to me. And he hold me so tightly that I can't even move. He face touches my head.

"Don't leave me", he mumbled.

"I won't," I said.

He sleeps back. My mind back to thoughts. He needs me? I feel butterflies in my stomach. I feel my cheeks heat up. He doesn't want me to leave him. I know he'll forget everything tomorrow. But I'll enjoy this moment. But, what would've happened to him.

I jerk my thoughts away and sleep back.

∆∆∆∆∆

I wake up late I think. The sunshine hits my face. My right arm is numb. Damn! It hurts. And then I remember, Nino was here last night. I don't see him in the room. I quickly freshen up myself, and go out. I see him in the kitchen with no shirt.

My mouth falls open. He got a perfect body with proper abs and muscles. Those collar bones,  those veins are breathtaking. But why is he shirtless! Isn't it a torture to my eyes.

"Good morning!", He wished.

"Morning", I replied.

"Breakfast is ready", he served me a fluffy souffle omelette.

"It looks yummy", I say and dig in.

Why he is behaving like nothing happened! Should I ask him? Or, wait for him to say. I carry on with the omelette.