We can't be just friends!

We both wore our chef apron and I don't fucking know anything about how to turn this stove on! Nino swiftly started to do his own work. And nicely turned the stove on. Wow! I tried to follow him. And successfully failed.

If I'll ask him for help it will be the first stage of defeat. Which I am not letting happen. I saw him blow a semi long pipe inside the stove and after a few moments it turned on.

"Aren't you done yet?", He asked.

"Yeah almost! I'm an pro no?" I said and he chuckled.

"Want me to help you?", He asked.

"Will that count I am losing?", I asked.

"Well, yes!" He said.

"Mean! No need. It will blow up after a moment. Just watch." I said and he smiled. "I'm going to take some woods."

I say and walk towards the small hut where there is a pile of woods. I try to connect the internet but here the connection is too weak. I can't even google how to do so. Life without internet is like pizza without cheese.

I took some small woods and carry them on my back. It's going to hurt so bad later. I still try to carry them and was shocked. My stove is already fired.

"See, I told you!", I came running and jumped in joy.

"Yeah, I see!" He said and was marinating his chicken.

I fasten my speed and wait! What am I going to make? Fuck! Noodles! Yes, noodles. The only thing I can make well. I found my the packets and a bar of cheese. And after sometime I made the cheesey maggie with mayo. I am proud of myself! Well done. I pat my shoulder.

"Done?", He asked.

"Yes. But half!", I said. I decided to make some salad as well. I cut the cucumber, tomato, avocados etc whatever thing was present there into pieces. Poured some olive oil and tossed it with salt and lemon.

Meanwhile, I smelled the chicken grills which were almost ready. I've no chance to win but still I tried. I see how s xy he is looking while cooking. I've never imagined a chef with six pack abs, broad shoulders , a perfect smile, intoxicating eyes and beautiful hands. He must've been a model before.

"Can you stop staring at me?", He said.

"W-what!? I am not staring at you! Why would I?" I said and went back to focus on my salad.

"Done!" He said. "Let's start plating"

I nodded and both of us cleaned the table there. And nicely arranged the plates. I was happy because I made something other than maggie which is salad. And I can guarantee it. And also we have fresh and healthy juices.

We sat facing each other and it's time for the judgement. I served his he served mine.

"Ready?", He asked.

"Yep!", I said and took my first bite. And heaven!!!!! How can chicken grill be so delicious! Oh goodness. It's melting in my mouth and the sauce is great!

"Perfect!", I said and gave a priceless expression.

He tasted mine and I could see the dissatisfaction in his face. But then and then he smiled.

"It's delicious! I've never expected it but it's good!", He said and I sighed.

"Oh boy! Graciás!" I said in spanish. "You owe me a question now!"

"Yes! Ask me!" He said eating food.

"I will. But let's eat first!" I said and he chuckled.

We ate the damn food and the most lovely day I've spent so far. He is more chilled out now. I like this Nino more. The way he laughed at whatever stupid thing I said was priceless. He shared about his pets with me. It's visible how much he loves them. We ride on the bicycle and he taught me. And I fell down thrice. I know it's gonna hurt. But his laugh healed everything. The way he cared for me, I couldn't have ever seen this side of Nino if I didn't came here. He is actually a nice person. But why he behaves like that when he is with Natalie and friends? And who was those black car guys? Why they were following him. I had no idea when time flew away. It's almost evening.