Move with him?

Words:

(Jagi/ Jagiya: Honey)
{A Korean word to address someone with love. Specially for couples.)

His eyes darts mine and then moved to his mother's.

"Nino! You're back finally!" She chirped.

He doesn't bothers to answer or reply. He just looks into her eyes with full anger and anger.

"Come here. Come inside! I haven't seen you for long. Now that you're back........"

"Shut the fuck up!" He growled.

We all look at him. Did he just spoke like that to his own mother? His growling echos the whole house and my hands starts shaking.

"Nino!" Mrs. Hoàng screamed. "Is this how you speak with your mother?"

Nino looks at me and again looks at his mom.

"What is she doing here?" He asked his mom pointing me with eyes.

"Now I have to answer questions of...." She is interrupted by him.

"What....is....she doing here?" He again asked but this time his mother don't shows her attitude.

"I brought her here. To talk!" She said.

Talk? Madame, you brought to insult me, brag yourself and your position and warn me to stay away from your son!

"Talk about what?" He asked rudely.

"About you. Don't I have the right to talk to your friends?" She said and started fake sobbing.

"No!" He said. "I know why you brought her here. When you couldn't reach me, that's why you kidnapped her so that you can find me? Ridiculous!"

What does that mean? Does that mean, he was hiding from his parents in that house? Isn't that obvious! It's still unbelievable that parents wanting their child to bury their dreams just to continue the family business. And now she is using me to get him. This is indeed my fault. I should have listened to others when they said me to stay away from him.

"If you think that way, then you are right. We couldn't find any other way." She said and he chuckled.

Nino walks to me and grab my wrist. "I'm taking her away! And listen to me very carefully, don't you dare ever again do such things with my girl, or else you know better" he said darting in her eyes and pulled me walking out of the house.

Did I heard right? His girl? I'm this pathetic situation my stomach released butterflies. I look back at Mrs. Hoàng, her face turns red in anger. I look at Nino, his perfect jawline is giving some authentic vibe in this situation. My ears are blessed and can't think about anything else right now. His words, ' my girl ' is echoing inside my body.

He stops in front of his car and pushed me gently inside the car. He gets his driver seat and drive off. Some time in the car goes in silent. I look at his face from the corner of my eyes. I don't have the courage to ask or talk about anything. But I have to. Taking a deep breath I'm ready to speak.

"Why you didn't call me?" He said. Wasn't I supposed to speak.

"I didn't knew it was your men."

"You recognized the logo, didn't you? "

"Umm... Yes. But...."

"But what?"

"You remember that party night? When you escaped from them. I still remember the tensed face of yours. I never saw you like that again. That's why I thought maybe it's not safe for you so I didn't call you." I said and he sighed.