Misunderstanding!

I get inside the car and tie the seatbelt. I look at Nino and he is already looking at me.

"Why you didn't wake up?" He asked and last night's memories tangled my thoughts.

"Didn't wanted to disturb you." I said.

"But you shouldn't have come here alone." He said.

"I'm grown up now. I can walk alone!" I said and he chuckled softly.

"Okay Ms. Independent. Shall we move ?" He asked and I nodded.

He starts the car engine and drive off. I look outside the car window as the wind softly hits my face. His hand moves to my thigh and I straight look at him.

"Focus on the road!", I said and he smiled moving his hand.

We reach the college. I try to open the door but it's unlocked still. I look at him in a questioning look that why he is not unlocking the door. He gives me a wicked smile and pulls me closer to him and that burning sensation again stands up in my skin.

His hand slowly reaches my cheeks and I get that ticklish feeling again. He touches my cheek and get something from there.

"A small thing was there on your face." He said and his breath fans my face. Ah! This thing!

"Oh! Okay!" I said and get out of the car as he unlocked.

He came out of the car and we both start to walk but Nino stops at the middle. I look at him and he looks at somewhere in front of us. I see in front and Natalie and group is standing crossing their hands over their chest. They give Nino a weird and bossy look which I totally don't understand. Nino looks at me and again looks at them. Nino gives them a pissed off look.

"Go to your class Amara." He said and I don't find words to speak.

I do what he says and start walking. Before I cross them Natalie calls my name.

"Hey Sweetie! Doin' great huh!" She said chewing her gum.

"Yeah, as always!" I say with a smile.

"Good for you. You know what babe, we need to talk!" She said and I look at her confused.

"No you don't Nat." Nino said from behind.

"We'll see" she said and pulled Nino by hand.

Nino walks with them but looking back at me with an apology face and I smile at him. Why is she doing this to him and what she wants to tell me? And even why Nino is listening to her!

I walk to my class and Melanie reaches me.

"Hey Amara! Where were you been? " She chirped.

"Home!" I said and we walk to our class talking.

We reach the class and thank God the professor isn't here still. I sit on the first bench as I like it. Melanie grabs a seat beside me and we talk about my birthday as she couldn't make it last night. She half scream when I tell her About Harry's proposal and the whole class give us a look.

The professor comes to the he class and started his lecture. The class is very boring so me and Melanie take a copy and start playing tic tac toe.

"Hey you two!" The professor shouts at us and we hide the copy. " Concentrate!" He added.

"Class, that's all for today. Have a good day!" The professor said and went out.

Melanie insisted for a birthday treat and I agree. I buy her and myself a meal and take a seat close to the window. We chat about so many stuff. After I finish my meal and I need to use the washroom. She said she'll be waiting for me until I come back and I walk to the washroom. I cleaned myself up and wash my hands.