Was the decision right?!

The whole house again became void. Beer bottles, balloons etc are covering the floor. Every corner of the house smells like alcohol. My mother would have killed me if she was saw this view. Thinking about my mom, she called me this morning to wish happy birthday and then no calls. How mean! I come out of my room as I already told Harry that I wasn't feeling good. I locked myself in my room so that no one disturb me. And after everyone left the house I should clean up. It's almost 2:30 am and no idea where Harry is. I dial his number and the phone rings here somewhere.

I reached listening the tone and see Harry sleeping with an empty beer bottle in his room. His room is in pretty mess. But why! No one came here I guess, anyways! I decided to clean things up as I got enough time for tomorrow's class. I changed into my night outfit and tied my hair. I take all the bottles and trashes in a garbage bag. Cleaned the tables and floor. And finally Harry's room. He is sleeping like an unconscious person. I pull his shoes out and put his legs properly. And help him with a blanket over him. Before I could go to further cleaning, Harry pulled me by his hand and I fell over him sitting in the bed. He is actually drunk that he moved his hand over my waist. What is he doing! He pulls me closer and I can breathe his alcoholic smell.

"Babe, it's been a great night. What about another round?" Harry said and my heart skipped a beat. What is he saying! What round? Did he? Oh my God! As far as I remember he was not with me and for God's sake, I will not make out with him, no chance! Then who can that 'babe' be! I will ask him tomorrow before he leaves. I anyhow managed to move him and covered him with the blanket.

"I love you, Sierra!" Harry said and I am shocked by his words.

Sierra!? Who's sierra? This is going to be very bad for him. How can he lie to me? And if he loved Sierra, no idea who's the girl, then why did he proposed to me in front of that crowd! Things are going over my head.

I can't take this. I come out of his room as fast as I can and closed the door. I  cleaned everything and finally sit on the couch and I'm tired. Both mentally and physically. I don't think if Harry will not be able to answer tomorrow about this, I will break up with him. And I must know the truth behind this. Is this planned!? My own bestfriend is trying to deceive me! But why! My thoughts interrupted by a phone call which reads 'unknown number'. Why will an unknown number call me at this hour! I pick up the call and it's Aiden's voice.

"Amara, where are you?" Aiden said. His voice is very shaky. Maybe he was running.

"I'm in my home. Why?" I asked.

"You need to come here right now!", He said .

"Come where!?", I asked.

" Right now!" He said and I got up from the couch. What happened ! And why is Aided so much in hurry.

"Why? What happened ? Are you okay?" I asked.

" Please, come here. It's Nino! He is so angry with everyone of us and he is only taking your name!" He said and I'm totally shocked.

"Send me the address right now!", I said and cut the call.

I took my bag and went as soon as possible. I took Harry's car for today. I hope he'll not mind, otherwise I don't care. For now, the focus is only Nino. A message popped out in my mobile screen and it's the address. It's quite far from my home. But I anyhow reach the destination within 25 minutes. I parked the car and the house's main door is closed. What the crap!

The house is pretty big and high tech I must say. The security guard is sleeping. I called him but didn't got up! Weird! I call Aided and he pick it up. "Aiden your door is closed. And the guard is sleeping!" I said. "I'm coming!", He said. I wait until he comes. His house is white two storey building. Aiden came after 5 minutes. He opened the door and became angry with the guard. "It's okay. Let it go! Where is he?", I asked. " He is inside!" He said and I ran. The door is open. And I see Nino sitting in the sofa. He is drunk and everything in Aiden's house is messed up. He threw items here and there. I looked around the house and can't believe in my eyes that he did this!