Bella Ciao!

This feels like current. He stops kissing and looked into my eyes.

"I missed it Am!", He said leaning towards my earlobe. My heart's beat faster and I breathe heavily.

"What?", I asked.

"This. The thing you doing to me! You are driving me crazy!", He said and I looked down.

"Thanks!", I said. Thanks? Stupid lady! You are going to die single! He chuckled.

He kisses down my earlobe and I moan. He does that again but this time suck the skin.

"Oh Nino!", I moan.

" Fuck Am! I want you to moan my name again! Will you let me!", He said.

"I don't know!", I said.

"Do you love that when I do this?", He said kissing my jawline.

"Umm.. yes!", I can't stop moaning.

He kissed me back in my lips. A little bit harsh. But a pleasing kiss. It's awesome how my tongue follows his inside the mouth. I moan when he kissed again.

We both stopped when his phone rings. He looks at his phone and suddenly makes a disgust face. I really wanted to know who's on the phone.

"What?", He asked answering the call.

"Don't teach me!" He said.

"I know that! Can you stop telling that again and again for God's sake!", He screamed.

"Leave me alone Nat.." he don't complete maybe because I am here and cut the call. He seems pissed off. Should I ask him or not!? I probably should.

"Umm Any problem?", I asked.

" Listen, I can't stay with you here for a single second. Get in the fucking car!" He said rudely and I am hurt.

"See, you're back Nino. I told you. You will be that jerk again. And here you are!" I said. It's like tasting their own medicine.

"I don't want to listen to you" he said.

"No, you have to. You heard me? Now, shut the fuck up and listen to my goddamn words!", I said and he looked at me intensely.

"You just can't do this kind of activity always with me Nino. Do you understand? I'm not your 'everyday I need a new one' kind of girl. You can't hurt me always" I sob.

"Look, I have emotions too. I am not a play game of yours. You can't do this to me. You be nice with me first and then be rudest guy who doesn't even know who I am or why I am here. Why? Can you please explain?" I said sobbing.

"You always ruin the good moments we share Nino. Why do you do that? This is one of the best days of my life and you just... Who was on the phone?", I asked.

"No one!", He said.

"Probably, you don't talk to ghosts. I asked who was on the phone? I really want to know because, after that fucking call you started being a jerk", I said.

"Amara, it's late. We will talk about this later!", He said calmly.

"Do you really think we should talk about this later? I am not leaving untill you tell me the truth!", I said and sat in the middle of the road.

"Fine then. I'll be leaving. Help yourself!", He said and move towards the car.

He is not kidding me right? Is he actually letting me stay here at this hour! Shit!

"Are you moving or not?", He said and I pretended I haven't heard him.

He sat in the car and started the engine. He is seriously driving towards me and I don't know if I should get up or not. Is he actually doing it! God no! I closed my eyes. I hear the car stopped. I open my eyes and see he's approaching me.

He came to me and without wasting any second took me in his arms and started walking.

"What are you doing", I said.

"Taking you to the car", he said.

"I know! Let me go!" I said.

He don't say a single word. I protest but that doesn't work. He is so strong.

"Listen, stop this nonsense or I'll make you stop!" He said keeping me in front of the car.

"What will you do? Force me? Kill me? Torture me? Fine do it! But I need my answer. I want to know what's going on!" I said and he became quiet. He watched me for a second and opened the car door. He pushed me inside and then went to his seat.

He started the car engine, put his mask back and drove. We both remain quiet. Why whenever we meet, ends up like this! Why can't we have a fresh and clean ending! I don't like to fight with him, with no one. But we end up fighting or screaming or crying.

"I'm sorry!", He said.

I stay quiet. "I said I'm sorry. I didn't meant to talk to you like that!", He added.

"But you did. And that's not the answer of my question." I said.

"Look, not everything I can tell you. There's something which is personal. And mainly, we barely know each other." He said and I am hurt. How could he say that.

"Of course you have personal issues Nino. Then why you stay close to me? Separate your private and public things. You cannot use me as you anger solving tool" I quote.

"Listen, I know you are going through problems and you don't want me to know. That's alright. But the thing is, you are behaving so badly with me. I am not the responsible for what situation you are in right now. But the way you treat me, I feel like I'm the culprit." I sobbed.

"I'm sorry. I have no control in my anger. I didn't meant to treat you like that." He said and his eyes are soft. I can feel him what he is going through. Maybe something really bigger.

"It's okay." I said and he smiled.

I still want to know about his problems. But this is not the situation Right Now. Already the situation is ruined. But I will know it for sure. Once Harry will leave.... Harry!? Oh shit! I quickly turn my phone on and yes, 15 missed calls. Damn !

I call him and he picks up in the first ring.

"Hello!", I said.

"What the fuck Amara!? Where the hell you are? It's almost 12:30am." He said in anger.

"I'm extremely sorry! We'll be there within 40 minutes. I swear!" I said and he don't seem to believe it. I hope he'll not call my mom.

"Keep you phone on!" He said and hang up.

"Is everything okay?" Nino asked.

"Do you really think everything will be okay? Come-on Nino! I've never been late to home ever. This is not my thing!" ,I said.

"Listen, live the life. It's only once. Don't care what people says. It's your life." He said.

"It's not that easy Nino. Not for me at least. You won't get it. Drive faster!" I said.

"If I'll exceed the speed limit you may not reach home tonight. We may have to stay in jail tonight. And I think you'd love to stay with me in jail the whole night!" He winked.

"Will you stop! And drive!', I chuckled.

"As you wish Ma'am!" He said.

He turned the music on. The whole drive was calm. No idea what will happen when I'll reach home. But now, I am loving this. I love spending time with him. His attitude, his flirts, his anger everything, I feel mine.

I don't know when I fell asleep. This beautiful journey seems to be the best thing I've ever enjoyed in my 19 years of being alive.

Doesn't matter what happens but I lived today. I loved today. A new chapter is added to my inner diary. A beautiful chapter with lots of emotions. Another name of perfection. Something which l'll never forget. Someone whom I'll never forget. A person with lots of problems, insecurities, emotions, creativities, perfections and secrets. A beautiful bunch of secrets where I'd love to dig in! No matter what!

A:N/ Hola Amígos! Here's the new chapter. Shower some love and votes and comments! Stay with Mysterino ✌️