First day of college.

I woke up with the alarm's noise. It's 7:00 am and finally it's the day! My first day of college. 

*Phone rings*

"Hey mom! Good morning!", I wished.

"Hey sweetheart! Today is your first day of college. I'm so excited!", She said.

"Mom, its my first day, not yours", I laughed.

"I know, okay listen to me. Be nicely dressed. Don't wear anything that shows up more than it should be, you know what I mean!", She said.

I laughed so hard. "Mom! I know", I said laughing.

"What's so funny! Listen to what I say!", She warned.

"Fine fine! I won't. Now can I cut the call. Or, I'll be late", I said

"Okay okay! Have a good day!", She said and cut .

I woke up from the bed and freshen up. I decided to wear a red and black stripes shirt and a black jeans with a pair of black shoes. I think I look good. I brushed my hair and left it open. I went down and took my breakfast.

I took my cute backpack which has a cat face and took my phone and left the house locking it. Best of luck Amara! I wished myself.

My college is 20 minutes from here so I took a bus. Thank God the bus isn't that much noisy. After a few minutes I reached the college.

"Korea University"

I admire the view. Finally! It's like dream come true. There are a lot of people walking here and there. I went inside the gate and wished good morning to the guard. He gave me a warm smile. Sweet!

The big field is actually very big. I went inside the campus. But I couldn't find the Principal's office. I asked a brown haired girl with pretty eyes and she directed me the way.

"Are you new here?", She asked.

"Yeah! It's my first day", I said.

"Nice! Mine too", she said.

"Wow!", I said. Thank God I got someone.

"Which major?", She asked.

"English", I said. "What about you?"

"Same", she replied.

"Oh great!", I said

We reached the office and she said she'll wait outside. I entered the office and didn't expected this to be happen. It was Nino. What the hell he is doing here?

"You?", I asked in shock.

"Do you know each other?", The Principal asked.

"No sir! I'm sorry", I said.

The principal is really cute. He is half bald with a little white and grey hair. He wears a round transparent nerdy glasses which makes him look more cute. He gives me a confused look but also gave a warm welcoming smile. The name holder says 'Professor Simon Johnson. I ignore Nino as much as possible but he kept on looking at me.

"You want something?", The principal asked.

"I'm actually new student here Mr. Professor", I said.

"Oh ho! Newbee!! Welcome to the campus! Wait a sec", he said and directed me to sit beside Nino of his table. I hesitated sit beside him but fully ignored like he doesn't exists.

"So, Nino! Tell Mr. Hoáng that I'm free anytime. He can come and see me in my office. We'll discuss about the cash later.", He said to him. What about cash! Whatever!