Suspicions are getting stronger!

He gladly accepted it. This is what I was waiting for. This burning sensation. The hormones started it's work. The pit of my stomach growled. The kiss  is passionate but soft. He run his tongue in my bottom lip before closing the mouth and again open it. He stops for some seconds. Looked into my eyes so as I do.

His ocean eyes are intoxicating. He moves his hand in my hip and again kissed me. But this time a softer kiss. He moved his lips to my collarbone and sucked it. I bite my lips to stop moan. He again moved and this time kissed my jaw and moved to the corner of my lips and the moan escaped my lips.

I move my hip apart and he puts his body down them. "The things you do to me Am..... I can't resist myself from you!", He said and that ticklish feeling again knocked my stomach pit. I travel to the hem of shirt and he swallowed a groan.
He breaks the kiss and moves his hand from my cheeks, then lips and direct to the stomach.

I pulled his shirt out and his completely sexy body is doing something to me. I touch his abs and he keeps on looking at what I do. This abs, muscles are taking my breath away. He opened my shirts button a little and started circling the stomach with his finger tip. I'm getting goosebumps as his intentions aren't right.

His hand rests in my bared stomach and I feel naked. I've never this much exposed in front of anyone. He looked into my eyes and I keep my hand in his jaw. He licked his bottom lip before my finger tip brushed his lips. "You're beautiful Amara!" He said and my stomach clenched.

His hand try to touch my breast and I swallow a groan. "Have you never been touched before?" He asked looking into my eyes and I nodded.

"You've no idea how good I can make you feel! Your lips are enough to make me hard!" He said and I blush.

"Nino, you're drunk!", I said and he softly chuckled.

"Not anymore!" , He said and I smiled.

"I'm sorry for what I've said!" He said.

"It's okay. I'm used to it now!", I said with a smile and his eyes are softer now.

He pecked my lips and kissed my forehead. "I really don't mean to. But seeing you with that crappy Harry, makes me angry! Trust me Am, he is not a good guy!", He said and his eyes speaks the truth.

"What do you mean?" I said softly.

"You'll get it. But stay away from him. He's not good for you!", He said and I smiled.

"I will." I said and he kissed me again. What is happening to him? Why he is being so nice. To be honest, I don't care. I want this bad boy who have a good heart. I really can't believe this effect I'm giving to him. He feels safe around me, with me. No matter if he behaving like this because he is drunk or what, but he is with me. And that's what I want.

He kissed my forehead once again and looked into my eyes. "Don't worry, I won't do this without your consent!" He said and my eyes dropped two drops of water. I never imagined this ever. He has been with so many girls before but with me he is being such a gentleman.

I smiled at him and he moves to my side.
"Stay here tonight!", He said and looked at me to seek permission.

"But I've class tomorrow. And I don't have my books with me.", I said.

"We can get it tomorrow morning. Right now, stay here!", He said and I agreed.

His hand circled my waist and chin rested in my shoulder. He sighed and closed his eyes. "Good night, peaches!" He said and my ears are blessed. This word from his mouth for me feels amazing. I know he will forget everything tomorrow but it's okay tonight.