Broken Angel!

"Leave my hand, Nino!" I jerked away my hand from his grip as he pulled me to the corridor area.

He let go my hand but faces his back to me. He don't says anything.

"Why did you do that? Aiden is my friend. How can you say something like that? Do you have any idea what kind of awkward situation you made for both of us?" I yelled and he don't bother answering which boils my blood.

This is the time. I can kill two birds with one stone. This should be the only way to keep him away from me and save him and myself as well.

"I'm warning you Nino. Stay away from my personal matters. You don't have any rights on me. From next time, don't you dare out your nose in my personal affairs. Stay away from me." I added and I'm feeling like something heavy is sitting on my chest. I feel like crying. Not because, he questioned my friendship with Aiden but the words that I'm using for him.

"You always make things worse. Wherever you go, whatever you do, the things turns into something bad. You ruined my friendship with Harry. Because if  you, he is ignoring me and behaving bad with me. You are the reason why Natalie, whom I don't even know, don't want to see me. You can't even behave well with your own goddamn parents! Because of you, I always get problems. Since the first day I met you, everything is going wrong. And now you're trying to ruin my friendship with Aiden? Why Nino? Why! Please, leave me alone. I don't want to see you." I said crying.

How can my mouth speak this type of rude things to him. I can't believe that I'm speaking this much harsh words to him. How can I be so selfish and rude. My heart is clenching and Nino is still facing his back to me.

"Then that's what you want?", Nino said with a deep voice turning around. His eyes are red, his face is down.

My words hurt him. Why won't it? I myself couldn't believe that I can speak this type of stupid words to him when whatever I said is not true. Since the day, I met him I felt like I'm alive. I felt someone actually knows me. Someone wants to be with me no matter how much mistake I make or how much rude he behaves with me. He made me realize that life is not only looking into the books and getting a secured job. It's about living it. I smile with him. I laugh with him. I cry in front of him knowing that he won't make fun of me. I like to be with him. But that's what I should avoid. No idea, what past or present he had or has, being with him is risky. Not for me, but for him. I can't let it happen. If staying away from me can save him, I'll do. 

"Yes. Why I won't? I don't want to know someone who rules over me, and interrupt my personal decisions." I said sobbing. "Go away Nino!" I added and he comes closer.

He pulls up my chin by his hand softly and looked into my eyes. His face is dull and his eyes are forcing the tears inside not to come out.

"I didn't knew you hate me this much! And of course, I deserve it. I will never disturb you again, I promise. Stay happy", he said with a smile which hurts me the most. He left me in the corridor alone and disappear out of nowhere.

Tears roll down my eyes more and more. I can't stop myself. I want to scream. I want him to stop. But I can't. He is gone. He left me. He will never see me. He hates me now. I never hated him. I am unable to stand still. He, not for once look back to me. I sit dragging by back b side the wall and cry. Cry my heart out. Will I ever be able to see him! I want to say sorry. And clear things up. But I can't.

"Amara! What happened?" Aiden came running as he sees me crying.

"He's gone Aiden! He is gone. I let him go!" I said crying!

He pulled me to me and I hugged him tightly.

"It's okay. He won't go. Don't cry please!" He said and I know he's saying this only to calm me down.