Ask or Lose!

I walk towards the main gate as Harry texted me he'll be picking me up. I wait for him outside until he comes and look around. But I think it was actually a wrong choice. I curse my eyes. I see Nino and Natalie in his car going somewhere. And more sad part is, I can see both them inside the car kissing each other.

Nino seems to be uninterested but still not denying her. I felt a pain in my heart don't know why. I look at them and suddenly Nino's eyes meets mine and he stopped kissing her. I move my eyes to pretend I wasn't seeing them. I really feel bad for what I've seen. I don't whenever I see with that girl why I feel like this?

"Hey Am!", I see Harry waving his hands opposite the road. I crossed the road to reach him.

"Sorry for being late!", He said but I didn't answered.

"Let's go!", I said and get I'm the car.

He as well get inside and looked at me.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry for being late. I met some old friends that's why...", He said.

"It's okay", I smiled. Why thinking about such a stupid matter related to Nino. He isn't that important. Am I lying to myself?

He smiled back and started to drive the car.

"You remember today's party at your neighbor's hoise right?", Harry asked.

My mind again shifted to Nino and Natalie kissing scene. Hope she'll not be there. Wait! How does that matters?

"Yeah, I do!", I said

"So, do you think we should take something to there? You know, formality!?", He asked.

"I don't think that's necessary. But the decision is yours" I said and looked outside.

I'm actually not interested to think about him. Whatever I feel when I'm around him or when I see him with someone else I can't control it. And also I can't change his mind, I don't want to. Why am I thinking that much!

We reached home after 20 minutes. And the thing doesn't ends here. I feel a kind of dissatisfaction inside to see Natalie closing the door of Nino's Home. I don't know if she's doing this intentionally or not but she seems to do everything trying to make me feel jealous. But why will I be? But you are, babe!

"Is she his girlfriend?", Harry asked. I ignore my feelings.

"Maybe.", I said and went inside.

I threw my bag and ran to my room telling Harry that I'm going to freshen up. I close the door and sat in my bed. The thought of Nino and Natalie making out is terrible. But why!

I change into white sweat shirt and pants and came outside. I see Harry watching TV. I took a bottle from the fridge and sat beside him in the sofa.

"Umm Harry?", I said. I think I should tell him about Nino wants me to go with him on my birthday. I know he'll be hurt. But it's better to be ready.

"Yeah?", He said.

"Please, don't be angry", I said.

"Tell me, what's up", he said.

"I know, I ..." No, I shouldn't say. I'm so confused right now. I don't want to hurt him but I promised to go with Nino.

"I am going to my room. Call me if you need anything", I said and left the sofa. He gave me a confused look.

*Calling bell chimes*

I stopped on my way. "Let me check", Harry said and I nodded.

Harry opens the door and it's none but Nino. What is he doing here? Done with making out?