Sick of Mood Swings!

I came out of the bushes as I see all the cars gone. Nino standing in front of the gate.

"Who were they?" I asked and he looked at me in surprise.

"You are still here?" He asked back.

"You can see me. So yes I guess!" I said and he smiled.

"Let's go." He said.

"I asked you something." I said.

"They are some friends. " He said.

"Friends? Weird! I've never had any friends who came to meet me with army who looked like that!" I said and he chuckled.

"Then you are lucky! And can't explain about their looks" he said chuckling.

I stare at him for a while. I like him smiling. He looks more good in a happy face.

"Why are you staring at me? I haven't had any cake so I guess, there's no cream on my face!" He said touching his face.

"You look better when you smile." I said.

"I think, I look better when I'm with you." He said and walk off and I blush.

What he meant by that! No idea, but it sounded like music to my ear.

"Hey wait!" I said and walk away with him.

We walk untill we reached home. The road is not crowded, which feels so good. I feel safe around him. Maybe he does too. But, he is actually not safe with me. Which I feel bad about. I think I should tell him about that call. But this isn't the time.

"Wanna sit there?" Nino offered while we cross the park.

"Sure!" I said.

We both walked and took a seat beside the swing. We remain quite for some moments. But it's not awkward. I searched for some lollipops in my pocket  because I always have them.

"Want some?" I offered him.

"You eat lollipop?" He asked.

"Why? Is this age restricted?" I said.

"Not that." He said and took one.

We both lick the lollipop.

"Mine is good" he said.

"Then you should taste mine" i said and we both chuckled.

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

"I know what you want to ask. But go on!" He said looking at me.

"Please, don't get me wrong. The thing is...... Umm.... Do you have a past... You know what I mean!" I asked confused. And getting ready for his angry behavior.

"Hmm", he said without any anger. He seems calm.

"Hmm? Really?" I asked.

"The more you stay away from me and my personal life, it'll be better for you. Look, I don't want to sound selfish but that's the truth." He said quietly. Maybe afraid if anyone hear us.

"I know!" I said.

"You know?" He asked.

"Mmm-hmm." I replied.

"What do you know!?" He asked.

"Look, I can't say it here. I shouldn't say it to you. Come with me!" I said pulling by his hand.

"Where are you taking me?" He said but I don't answer.

I find an old tunnel and no one around us. This will be perfect.