Who are they?

"Nino!", I cried.

He came inside and grabbed the collar of the drunk guy and threw him like he is a piece of paper.

"Are you okay?", He asked concerned.

"I'm!" I gasped.

He punched the face of the drunk guy so hard. One was enough for him. His face is already swollen.

"Let's go!", He pulled me outside the room and we went outside the party. He pushed me inside the car. He is angry I can say it. 

He started the car. He is so quite. I don't what to do. I stopped crying and calm myself down. He handed me his handkerchief. So sweet of him! I don't know what to say. It was all my mistake. I shouldn't have come to the party. I could've just stay in my room with some music and snacks or could be watching Netflix. But no! I went out to make friends. How many friends you made bitch!  I see him from the corner of my eyes. He seems to be calm now.

"Thank you", I said and I mean it.

He glanced at me. But didn't answer. I thought he didn't listen what I said. "Thank you", I said a little bit loud.

"I heard it, Amara". He said.

"Then why you didn't said anything?", I asked.

"Because, I don't want to talk to you." He said. I was hurt. I really hate when he talks to me like that rude tone don't know why.

"Look, I didn't knew all that would happen.", I said.

"Really! Good.", He said.

"What's your problem?", I asked.

"My problem? The problem lies in you Amara!", He said stopping the car.

"What do you mean? What have I done?", I said.

"You did nothing. But your dress did.", He said

"Now what's wrong with my dress?", I asked.

"Wrong? Everything is wrong. Half of your cleavage is out. Your body curves are visible. And you ask what's wrong? Not only that drunk guy but everyone was looking at you. ", He sighed a rude smile.

"So? I wasn't the only one who wore this type of dress. Melanie, Layla, Jenny, Sarah and even your girlfriend too.", I said

"Girlfriend? Who?", He ask.

"Huh! You don't know? You are such a creepy guy Nino.", I said.

"Listen, I don't have any girlfriend.", He said.

"Oh really! So you mean every girl you meet sits on your lap and tries to kiss you?", I said.

"Who are you talking about?", He asked.

"That red haired girl from the icecream parlour party!", I said.

"Natalie? Fuck! She isn't my girlfriend.", He said.

"Really? Stop lying!", I said.

"Yeah! She isn't", He asked.

"I- I don't care. I was just explaining you the situation.", I said.

"Whatever. But you and her are not same.", He said.

"I know. But if that's not a problem then why this is a problem?", I said.

"Okay! You can wear whatever you want. I don't give a fuck. You understand! Your life, your rules.", He said and started the car.

"Can you please not talk to me like that?", I said genuinely.