Chapter 1~ School

CATHERINES P.O.V

I have been dating Calum for two months now. His friend Luke is always bulling me and he was the one who wants me and Calum break up. So now Luke, Michael bully me.Once my alarm clock goes off I get out of bed and take a shower. When im done I go into my room and dry my hair and straightened it. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white sweater. I walk over to my makeup table and put on foundation and massa. I go downstairs and put on my white Jordans and walk into the kitchen. Me and Ashtons mom and dad already left for work. I grabbed my bag and keys. "Catherine where are you going" Ashton asked. "Im taking the bus. Im not going in a car with Luke, Michael and Calum" I say. "Ok whatever" Ashton says. I walk to the bus stop. It was really cold out today. Even though me and Ashton left at the same time, he gets there before me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I get to school I still have my headphones in. I have one hanging out of my ear. Im singing while I walk through the schools gate. I look over and see Luke, Michael, Ashton and Calum standing against the wall. Luke and Michael are smoking and the other two are on there phones. I ignored them and kept singing. I stand by the wall waiting to go in and im still singing. Ashton and Calum walk into school. I look up and see Michael and Luke walking towards me. I just keep looking down at my phone reading the lyrics off my phone that I wrote.

"Hey nerd. Will you stop singing my ears hurt" Luke says. I just keep looking down and singing. Then I feel someone slap me. "What the hell" I say looking up. "We were talking to you" Michael says. "Well I don't want to talk to you. Im trying to get this song done I wrote so I can put music to it later" I say looking that them with a dirty look. Then the bell rings. I take out my headphones and put them in my pocket. I push Luke out of the way, but he grabs my are. "Dont ever touch me again" Luke say. I pull away from him and walk to class. "Luke is such a dick" I hear from behind me. I turn around and see Calum. "Ik baby" I say putting my arms around his neck. "Want to hang out after school and finish your song you are writing" Calum asked me. "Sure baby" I say letting go of Calum and holding my cheek. "What happened" Calum asked. "Michael smacked me because I wasn't listening to them. He is a dick too" I say giving Calum a kiss. Then the bell rings again. "Ill see you at lunch baby" Calum says kissing mw back. During math class my phone keeps vibrating in my pocket. So after class I look at it while walking to the my next class it was from Calum. It said "meet me by the tree at lunch baby" . I text him back saying "ok". I was so bored in English class. I suck at English class. Finally the bell rings for lunch. I text Calum im on my was out.