Chapter 9~ Cutting Again

CATHERINES P.O.V

My scars are gone on my wrist so now no one at school would say anything. They will say stuff about my tattoo. Im at my locker then close it and get pushed into the lockers. I see Hannah standing there. "Hey bitch. I heard you cut yourself 9 times" Hannah says loud so everyone around could her. I roll my eyes at her, because Luke told her. She grabs my wrist were I cut myself and you can see the light scares to prove it. "I dont cut myself" I say pushing her away from me. Then I felt someone punch me in my stomach and I fall to the ground. "Good job luke. Now she will go cut herself tonight" Hannah says. Then Luke kicks me again. "LUCAS" someone say walking down the hall. I could faintly see Ashton, Calum and Michael running down the hall. Michael holds Luke back but Hannah hits him. "Bitch" I hear Michael say before he slaps her. "Michael" Luke says pushing him into the lockers. Calum and Ashton are helping me. They help me get up and walk to the nurse. "Bye bitch" Hannah says. After school Calum brings me home and I go upstairs and fall asleep. Calum had band practice again today at Michael's. When I wake up I have text from Luke says kill myself and he posted a picture from last week of my cut wrist on Twitter. I run to the bathroom and grab the knife I hid in my makeup. I close the door and sit on the floor moving the knife in my hand. Then I hear the door open downstairs and I hear three voices. Ashton, Calum and Michael. I close my eyes and put the blade to ny skin. I locked the door for the bathroom. I hear then running around trying to find me. I still have the blade to my skin I move it to make 7 cuts on my wrist then the door breaks open when im on the 8th cut. Michael yell and tell them im in the bathroom. Michael grabs the blade from and picks me up. "Catherine" Michael say trying to stop the bleeding. Calum and Ashton come running in and help Michael. Im sitting there crying. I look up and see Calum is standing in the door crying. I move my lips to say "im sorry baby"  before he walks away. "Michael go talk to Calum" Ashton says taking over. "Catherine you need to stop this"  Ashton says. "Ik" I say. "You know how much you are hurting yourself and all of us" Ashton says helping me off the counter. I shake my head yes. Me and Ashton to walk downstairs and see Calum and Michael talking. I run up to Calum and apologized. He accepted my apologize. That's next day at school people kept staring at my wrist. Like always Hannah coming and pushes me into the lockers. "Like I said everyone. She cut herself" Hannah says. I push her away from me and walks away. Then she pulls my hair. I grab her arm and twisted it. "What did I say. Don't touch me or you'll be sorry" I say then letting her arm go. "You won't do shit" Hannah says. "Is that why your a slut and slept with 4 other boys before Luke" I say looking at her. Everyone starts staring at her and laughing. At lunch me, Calum, Michael and Ashton sit together. Michael brought his guitar and was playing it. "So Catherine I heard you treated Hannah this morning" Ashton says. "Yep" I say cuddling with Calum. I start humming when Michael was playing guitar. "I didn't know you sing" Michael say as he stops player guitar. "I never wanted to tell anyone" I say.

Omg I did 4 updates today. That took a while. Hopefully you like this book so far. And if you are thinking that I actually cut myself because this is my name in the book. No I dont. Im not that bad

~Catherine xxxx