Chapter 15~ Lukes New Girlfriend

LUKES P.O.V

So I broke up with Hannah when Catherine was in the hospital. Im trying to say im sorry so im going to ask out her friend Karma. She is beautiful. I have had a crush on her for a while. She is 17 about to turn 18 on August 16. We are exactly a month apart. Im stil 17 because its only April and we just had Catherines party at my house.

KARMAS P.O.V

Hey im Karma. Im 17 about to be 18 in August. I moved her from American with my older brother Andrew. Im 5'5, I have long dark brown hair, I have brown eyes with a little green speck with a blue ring around the outside. Everyone calls me Carmal because of my tan body. Im best friends with Catherine. She was the first person to talk to me when I moved here. She is really nice and so is her boyfriend Calum. I have a crush on this boy Luke. He is so sexy. I think he likes me too. I am a cheerleader and I think thats why Luke likes me. Hopefully he asks me out soon. I wish I could take him to prom.

A/N~ Sorry this is so short. I just wanted to introduce karma before the next chapter. KarmaAshby is Karma in the book she commented on my last chapter because I asked people if they wanted to be in the book so ya. Hopefully you all like the book :-)

~Catherine xxxx