Chapter 3~ Weekend at Calums

CATHERINES P.O.V

"Can we do it later im tried" I tell Calum putting my head on his chest. "Want to go lay in my room?" Calum asks. "Sure baby" I say. Calum nods his head and picks me up and carries me to his room. He lays me on the bed. "I love you baby" Calum says before kissing me. "Love you too" I say kissing him back. After we kiss me and him look into each others eyes. Calum climbs onto the bed. He puts his hand on my hip and pulls me closer to him. Still looking into his eyes I lay on top of him. "Baby, I love you so much" I say laying my head on his chest. "I love you more baby" Calum says playing with my hair. "Calum can I ask you something" I say looking at him. "Sure baby" he says looking at me. "What is we break up or what if Luke split us up" I say worried. "That will never happen" Calum says kissing me. I kiss Calum back. Soon a I know Calum was on top of me kissing me. Calum moves down from my lips to my neck. He come back to my lips. I start to unbuttoning his shirt and he was taking off mine. "Calum wait" I say pushing him off. "What is it" Calum asks. "I dont think I ready, and im scared" I say while Calum gets off of me and lays on the side. "Baby your 18 and im 18, I think its time to do it. Even if I got you pregnant I would purpose to you so then I would never leave you" Calum says. "Ik baby. Your family wouldn't care but my family would flip. Ashton would be the worst. " I say laying on my back with my hands over my eyes. "Thats what im worried about. But we are seniors we will graduate in 3 months" Calum says grabbing my waist. "Calum then I would have to take out my bellybutton piercings because you cant have that when you are pregnant" I say moving closer to Calum. "Oh I didn't know that" Calum says before kissing me. "Maybe ill take it out" I say looking into Calums eyes. "Ya I think so" Calum says. I walk to the bathroom and take out my bellybutton piercings. "Ow" I say very loud. Calum runs into the bathroom. "Whats wrong" Calum asks putting his hands around my waist. "Im fine it just hurt" I say backing up into Calum. When me and Calum are about to kiss his phone goes off. He was on the phone with his parents and he seemed mad. Calum walks into his room and slams the door. "Baby what's wrong" I say running up to him. "My parents pissed me off, they are moving to England and not taking me. They payed off the house and gave me alot of money" Calum says putting his hands on my hips. "Im sorry baby. If you want you can ask my parents and see if I can live with you" I say putting my head on his chest. "Ok baby. We will talk to them tomorrow" Calum says kissing the top of my head. I look at Calum and he looks down at me. He picks me up like usual. He closes his door with his foot and puts me up against it. He kisses me slow and goes to my neck and let out a little moan. Then the doorbell rang. "Uh" Calum says putting me down. I giggle while I follow him downstairs. He opens the door and Luke, Michael and Ashton were there. "Hey guys" Calum says. "Ashton can I talk to you" I say while I walk into the kitchen. "Whats up sister" Ashton asks. "Im going to move in with Calum because his parents are moving to England and I dont want him to be alone" I say as I see luke standing in the door. "Sure. But idk what mum and dad will say" Ashton says leaning on the counter. "We are coming over tomorrow" I say. "Ok" Ashton says giving me a hug.