Chapter 16~ Back To School

CALUMS P.O.V

I wake up and not see Catherine laying next to me. I look over and see the bathroom door open a little and hear the shower running. I get up and put on a pare of my skinny jeans and a tank top. I go downstairs and make Catherine a cup of tea. I hear Catherine come downstairs. She is wearing a black crop top with Keep It Real on it with a pare of dark blue skinny jeans and her black vans. "Damn you look hot" I say as I hand her the tea. She smiles as she takes a sip. "Uh I dont want to go to school" Catherine says setting down her tea. I laugh as she grabs her bag. "Lets go boo" Catherine says. We walk out to my car and Catherine turns on our Green Day cd. We sang to American idiot, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams and a couple other ones. As we get to school I walk over to my friends and Catherine walks over to Karma.

KARMAS P.O.V

"Hey girl" Catherine says walking up to me. "Hey girl. I cant believe your 18 now" I say giving her a hug. "I know me too. Just wait you will love it" Catherine says. "So did Luke ask you out yet" Catherine says looking over at them. Luke looks at me and winks. I start to blush. "Im going to take that as a yes girl" Catherine says as we laugh. I see Calum and them starting to walk up to us. "Omg there coming" I say. Catherine laughs as Calum grabs her waist. Then luke walks up to me and does the same but gives me a kiss. "Awwwwww" I hear Catherine say. I start to laugh and blush but I know that she still hates Luke. "You two are just as cute" I say. Then Calum turns Catherine and gives her a long kiss. "Calum let her breath" Michael says. I start to laugh then the bell rings. "Ok meet back here at lunch everyone" Ashton says. We all nod and walk away. Me and Catherine have all our classes together.

We walk into first period and sit all the way in the back. Me and Catherine text each other so we dont get kicked out for being loud. 1,2,3,4,5 when by fast and now it was lunch. Me and Catherine walk outside and see all the boys standing there. Catherine walks straight up to Calum and they start making out and I do the same with Luke.

CATHERINES P.O.V

"I love you lukey" I hear Karma say. I look over and see them snogging. Michael and Ashton are looking at there phones. I feel Calum grab my butt extra hard. I moan a little in his chest. "I love you baby" Calum says picking me up. "I love you too boo" I say as I rap my legs around his waist and my hands on his neck. Karma looks over and looks like she wants luke to do this to her. Next thing you know he did. We look at each other and laugh. Calum turns my head with his hand starts kissing me. Then he looks me dead in the eyes and starts kissing again. Then the bell rings. And it was time to go home. We all say good bye and leave. Calum picks me up bridal style and carrys me to the car. "Karma was getting it with Luke" Calum says looking at me. "Ya but we were better" I say then teasing him while he was driving. "Dont teas me baby" Calum says as we pull in the driveway. "Cant promise that" I say getting out of the car. "Well you have to wait. I have band practice" Calum says not getting out of the car. I sigh as I close the door. "Bye baby" Calum says pulling out of the driveway.