Chapter 2~ Lunch to After School.

CALUMS P.O.V

"Hey baby" I hear from behind me. "Hey Catherine" I say. I grab Catherines hand and walk over to the wall. I take her bag and set it down. "Can I tell you something. I already told my parents and Ashton" Catherine says. "Sure" I say. "Will you go with me to get my bellybutton pierced" Catherine asks me. "Sure bab" I say picking her up. She wraps her legs around my waist and put her hands on my neck. "You better not drop me" Catherine says. "I wont" I say before I kiss her. I put her again the wall still kissing her. I bite her lip a little and she lets out a little moan. After a few minutes we stop. "I love you baby" I say. "Love you too" Catherine says as I set her down. "Calum come on" Michael say. "Ill be there in a second" yell back. "See you after school" Catherine says kissing me again. "Bye baby" I say kissing her back. "Ashton, Catherine asked me to go with her to get her bellybutton pierced" I tell Ashton. "Ya ik. I dont want her to get it but she wont back down." Ashton say. "I saw you kissing her" Luke says as we walk up to him. "Ya so. She is my girlfriend. What am I supposed to do" I say. "Why do you pick her up like that" Michael say. "Because I can" I say.

CATHERINES P.O.V

"Hey Catherine" I hear from behind me. "Hey Ashley" I say walking over to her and giving her a hug. "I saw you and Calum getting it over there" Ashley say point at the boys. "Ya so" I say. "Is he a good kisser? Why does he pick you up like that" Ashley asks. "Yes his is very good and because im short" I say with a smile. "Get it girl. What u doing after school" Ashley says happy. "Lol no, going to get my bellybutton pierced. Calum is taking me" I say. "Lol no and omg when its done send a picture" Ashley say. "Ok I will" I say as the bell rings. "See you later" I say walking over to Calum because our classes are next to each other. Ashley waves while walking the other way. Calum grabs my hand and we walk to class. He kisses me and we walk into our classes. I cant stop thinking about my bellybutton piercings after school and me and Calums kiss at lunch. The rang and school was over. I walk to my locker and grab my headphones and my infinity scarf. I close my locker and turn around and Calum was there. "Dont scare me like that" I say kissing him. "Sorry baby. Ready to go get your bellybutton pierced" Calum asks. "Yep baby" I say leaning against the lockers. "Wow I didnt think you would get your bellybutton pierced" Luke says looking at us. "Im not who you think I am. Just like u didnt know I have my industrial piercing" I say pulling my hair behind my ear. "Lets go baby" Calum says grabbing my hand. We walk outside of school to Calums car. We get in and drive to the tattoo shop.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we were done there my stomach hurt so bad. "It looks good" I say to Calum. "I does baby" Calum leans over and kisses me. Since it was Friday I stay at Calums house until Sunday. I brought clothes and and that. Calums parents were out of town and his sister was away at college. We get to his house and go to his room. "So lets record the song and put music to it" Calum says.