Chapter 8~ Winter Break

CALUMS P.O.V

So we are on winter break and me and Catherine have nothing to do. "Calum" Catherine says walking downstairs. "Yes baby" I say looking at her. "I want to get a tattoo. I want to get song lyrics on my wrist or hip" Catherine says sitting on my lap. "Really baby" I say. "Ya. Im 18 I can get one" Catherine says with her hands around my neck. "What song lyrics" I say putting ny hands on her waist. "Darling im a nightmare dressed like a day dream" Catherine says before kissing my neck. "Thats true you are" I say. "Ok baby lets go" Catherine says. "Ok" I say picking up my keys. We get to the tattoo shop and have to sit there for about 30 minutes.

CATHERINES P.O.V

We get called back after sitting there for 30 minutes. "So what would you like" the tattoo artist says. "I was song lyrics on my wrist" I say. "What lyrics" the tattoo artist says. "Dealing im a nightmare dressed like a day dream" I say. "Ok" the tattoer says. "I want it in fancy writing" I say. The tattoo artist nods and starts tattooing. Calum is holding onto my other had. He already has 5. The fuckin hurt. After sitting there for 2 hours he was done. "It looks amazing. Thx" I say as the tattoo artist cleans the excess ink off and raps it up. After we leave we go to my old house because the boys have practice. I didn't tell anyone I had a tattoo or getting one. We walk in and go in the basement. My parents weren't home. "Hey Calum" the boys say still not noticing me. Then Calum moves. "Catherine" Ashton says giving me a hug. "Hey" I say hugging my brother back. "Whats wrong with your wrist" Michael asks. Michael has actually stopped bulling me. "I got a tattoo" I say as Ashton looks at me weird. Then he see my other wrist were I cut myself a week ago. "Wow nice sis. But what happened to your other wrist" Ashton says grabbing it. He runs his fingers over the cut. "CATHERINE YOU WENT BACK TO CUTTING YOURSELF" Ashton says really loud. Luke and Michael didn't know I used to cut myself. "Im sorry. I-i-it was from last friday because of school" I say trying not to cry. "LUCAS" Ashton says loud. "What?" Luke says looking with a weird look. "YOU KNOW WHAT. YOU MADE MY SISTER GO BACK TO CUTTING HERSELF BECAUSE OF YOU BULLINGS HER. BEFORE SHE STARTED DATING CALUM SHE WOULD CUT HERSELF SO MUCH BECAUSE OF YOU. SHE SPENT 2 WEEKS IN A HOSPITAL BECAUSE YOU MADE HER CUT HERSELF" Ashton yells really loud. Luke looks at me surprised. "I-i-i-i didn't know that" Luke says still surprised. "I almost lost her because of you" Ashton says sitting down by his drums. "Catherine im so sorry" Luke says standing up. "Don't. Ik your not sorry. You will still bullie me" Catherine says holding onto Calum. "Catherine" Luke says before I run upstairs to my room. I go into my bathroom and look through the cabinet. I have another knife in there. I close the door and sit in the floor. I close my eyes and put the knife to my skin. Then someone bursts through the door. I already made two cuts before that person grabs the knife. I open my eyes and see Calum and Ashton standing there. Calum picks me up and sets me on the counter. Ashton whips my eyes because im crying and Calum is stopping the bleeding. "Catherine why" Ashton says before hugging me. " i-i-i- I dont know. I cant stand it anymore" I say still crying. After about 5 minutes we finally walk back to the basement. I was still bleeding a little so I had a cold wash cloth on the cuts. "What happened? Where did you go?" Michael say walking over to me. "We found her upstairs in her bathroom cutting herself" Calum says before he sets me down on the couch.