Chapter 17~ Becoming Famous

CALUMS P.O.V

So about a few weeks ago when Catherine was hanging with her parents and I was at band practice we got a call from another boy band. It was One Direction they wanted us to go on tour with them, so today im going to ask Catherine to come on tour with us. When I get home I smell Catherine cooking dinner. "Hey baby" I say grabbing Catherines waist and seeing what she is cooking. "Hey boo. Dinner will be ready in about 10 mins" Catherine says putting the sauce on the spaghetti. "Yes spaghetti" I say walking into the dinning room and putting plates down. I hear Catherine laugh as I walk away. I love her laugh so much. Catherine walks put with the bowl of spaghetti and home made garlic bread. We take our food and start eating. "So Catherine me and the boys got a call a few weeks ago from One Direction" I say as I look at Catherine. Her eyes widen. "What they say" Catherine says happy. "They want us to go on tour and I asked them if I could bring you and they said yes so...wil you go...." I say before Catherine screams "YES BOO YES." As she gives me a hug.

"When do we leave" Catherine asked. "Next week baby" I say as we walk into the kitchen. "What it the name of your band I never knew it" Catherine says while starting to wash the dishes. "5 seconds of summer" I say as I grab her waist. "Help me finish then we can go cuddle upstairs" Catherine says as she still washing dishes. "I can't wait that long" I say picking Catherine up and carrying her upstairs.

CATHERINES P.O.V

"Baby stop" I say as Calum takes me upstairs. "No this was from teasing me earlier" Calum says laying me down on the bed as he took off his shirt. "Im sorry noo" I say then he starts tickling me and kissing me. I laugh loud then they turn into moans. Calum looks at me then smiles as we cuddle in bed. Calum is only in his boxers and im in my bra and a pair of shorts. Then I fall asleep.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
*One Week Later*

(Still Catherines p.o.v)

"Baby lets go the bus is here" Calum says as I finish getting ready. Im wearing a black crop top with Keep It Real on it with a pare of white high waisted shorts and black vans. I walk downstairs and see One Direction standing in the living room. "Ok im ready" I say and they all look over at me. Calum comes over and put his hands on my waist and kisses me. "Baby this is Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam" Calum says pointing at them. "Hi Catherine" they all say. I wave and smile. "Well lets hit the road" Louis say. We all walk out and on to our busses. Me, Calum, Ashton and Niall room on one bus. Zayn, Liam, Luke and Michael room on another and then Harry and Louis went on the same bus as me and Calum. Me and Calum get the big room on the bus. The boys were playing video game while I was laying in bed. I fall asleep after a while. Then I feel someone get in bed. "Baby dinner is ready" Calum says in his sexy voice. I smile and turn around. "Ok baby" I say getting up. I walk to the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun and walk into the main part of the bus. "Het sleepy head" Ashton says. I stick my tongue out at him. "Dont be mean to your sister" Calum says grabbing my waist. I look at him and gives him a kiss. "Stop snogging" Louis says. I laugh as I dig my head into Calums chest.

A/N~ hey everyone I think im going to end this book and starts part two of the series. It will be called (Becoming Famous). So It should be out soon.

~Catherine xxxx