Chapter 6~ Band Practice

CATHERINES P.O.V

Calum still holding my hand we walk into the garage. Luke gives me a dirty look. "What you looking at" I say looking at Luke. I sit down on a chair they had in the garage. They play a couple song and then they take a break. My favorite song they played was Good Girls. I love that song. I walk over to Calum and tell him im going in the pool because it was hot.  Calum kisses me and nods. I walk upstairs and puts on my bikini and a pare of shorts. I walk back down stairs and out side. I put on my sunglasses and have my hair in a messy bun. I lay my towel on my lounge chair. I have been laying out there for about 15 mins and I hear people splash into the pool. I open my eyes and see all the boys im the pool. "Really" I say looking at them. "Sorry baby ik you wanted some alone time but we were getting hot in the garage" Calum says walking over to me. He takes my sunglasses off and picks me up. "Calum no" I say wrapping my legs around his waist and my hand on his neck. "Ready" Calum says walking to the pool. "I guess" I say then hold my nose. Calum jumps into the pool. "Omg its cold" I say still holding on to Calum. Me and Calum are laughing. "You look so sexy baby" Calum says before kissing me. I kiss him back until Ashton splashed us. "Stop it thats nasty. Expescially being my sister" Ashton says. Me and Calum laughed. I get out of the pool and dry off. It was around 5:30 and Calums friends left. After they left Calum can upstairs. I was laying in bed and Calum walks in and jumps in bed. Calum puts his hand on my waist and pulls me closer to him. Calum leans over and kisses me slow. After kissing me im laying on my back and Calum was on top of me. Calum unties my bikini top. "No bodys going to interrupt us this time" I say as Calum kisses my neck. "If they do we will ignore them" Calum says after kissing me. "Your nasty" I say as Calum pulls me over so im laying on his stomach. "But you like it" Calum says. "Shut up" I say before I lay on my side. After a while I fell asleep.

Sorry this chapter was so short. I have been busy and I usually post at night but I just wanted to post it now. Might do another chapter later.

Catherine xxxxx