Chapter 4~ Talking to Parents

CALUMS P.O.V

"Im nervous to talk to you parents today" I say as me and Catherine still laying in bed. "Why, they trust you" Catherine says kissing me. "Ok baby. Lets get ready" I say sitting up. "Ok" Catherine say hopping out of

============================

We get to Catherines house to talk to her parents. "Baby stop shaking" Catherine says opening the door. "Hey honey" Catherines mum say "hi mum" Catherine says walking over to the couch. I walk behind her and sit down. "Mum, dad can we talk to you " Catherine says to her parents. "Sure" her dad says sitting on the coffee table. "I would like Catherine to move in with me because my parents are moving to England and not taking me and my sister lives at her fiance, so I would be alone" I say holding Catherines hand. Her parents look at each other and the Catherines dad speaks. "Ok I guess. Plz take care of her" Catherines dad says standing up. " I will sir" Calum says. "Ok then, we will still keep your room just incase you move back" Catherines mum say. Catherine hugs both her parents and runs upstairs.

============================
CATHERINES P.O.V

I can't believe my parents said yes. Im in my room packing clothes and my makeup. I would come back next weekend and grab the rest of my stuff. I walk downstairs and see Calum talking to my dad. Calum walks over and grabs my bag for me. I kiss him to thank him. "Ill see you guys next weekend" I say giving hugs to my parents. Calum carries my bag out to the car and we drive home. We get home and go in. We walk in and see Luke, Michael and Ashton sitting there the must of used the spare key. "Hey guys" Calum says carring my bag upstairs. "You are really moving in with him" Luke says. I ignored him and walked into the kitchen. I feel someone grab my shoulder. "I was talking to you" Luke says as he turns me around. "Ya so what, he is my boyfriend I love him I can do whatever the hell I want" I say taking his hand off my shoulder. He slaps me and I fall to the ground. "LUKE" I hear come from the door. It was Calum. "WTF you do" Calum says while helping me up. Michael and Ashton walk in and grab Luke. Michael takes him because to the living room. Ashton helps me as well. "What did he do" Calum asks me. "He slaped me because I was ignoring him" I say in pain. Calum picks me up and carries me to his room. He lays me on the bed and says he'll be right back. Next think I know I heard the door slam. I hear Calum coming upstairs to his room. "I kicked Luke out" Calum says putting down a glass of water. "Im fine now. It only hurts a little" say grabbing the water. I take a sip and set it down. Calum gives me a kiss and gets on the bed. I look in to his eyes and kiss him Calum grabs me by my waist and pulls me closer to him. I start to take off his shirt and he takes off mine. Calum us now on top of me kissing me. Calum kisses me slow and the moves down to my neck. He kisses my neck. I let out a little moan while I mess with his hair. He lifts his head and goes back to my lips. I bite his bottom lip and he moans and making my mouth vibrat. "I love you Calum" I say. "Love you too" Calum says kissing me.