Chapter 12~ Back To School

CATHERINES P.O.V

Its been three weeks since I got out of the hospital. I still have to use my crutches. "Ready for school baby" Calum says walking into our room. "Ya" I say getting off the bed and walking downstairs with my crutches. When we get to school everyone was staring at me. Calum talk to the principal and got her to let him be in all my class till I get better. "Hey bitch" I hear from behind me. I just walk away over to the wall were me and Calum sit. Calum walked over to Ashton and Michael to talk to them. The I felt someone slap my face. I look up and see Luke with some new boys standing behind him. "So u almost died in the hospital a few weeks ago" Luke says. "Ya. This is all because of you Lucas. You did this to me" I say yelling at him. Calum, Ashton and Michael come running over. The boys held them back. "Zayn, Harry, Louis stop. We will take care of them at lunch" Luke says looking at them. They let them go and Calum runs in between me and Luke. "Leave now. Haven't you hurt her enough" Calum say grabbing my hand. "No im not done yet" Luke say walking away. Calum looks at him then turns around and hugs me. "I love you baby" I say. "I love you more" Calum says before the bell rings. I went to all my class this morning because we have a half day. When we walked outside for lunch me and Calum walk to our usual spot by the wall. I set my bag down and lean against the wall and put my crutches next to me. Next thing I know is Calum picking me up. "Calum I dont want to get hurt anymore. Dont drop me" I say before Calum kisses me. Calum moves from my lips to my neck. He kisses my neck really hard. I let out a little moan in his ear so no one would hear me. I look up and see luke and his friends watching us. I give them a dirty look. Then Calum comes back to my lips. He left a hicky on my neck. We kiss until someone walks over to us and hits the wall. Me and Calum  stopped and looked over. It was Zayn and Louis. "WTF do u want" Calum says. "We just wanted to say sorry for this morning. Luke put us up to it. Harry won't come over here because he is jealous of you too" Zayn says. Me and Calum look at each other and nod. "We forgive you too" Calum says as he sets me down. We talk with them for a little while then the bell rings. We say good bye and they leave. Calum grabs my bag and carries it for me. When we get home Calum carries me upstairs. He lays me on the bed and looks at the hicky. "Im sorry for the hicky baby" Calum says laying down next to me. "Its ok baby" I say as I cuddle up next to him.

A/N~ HEY EVERYONE HOPEFULLY U LIKE MY BOOK. SORRY IF THIS IS SHORTSER THEN A COUPLE OF MY OTHER CHAPTERS. AND YES I ADD ZAYN, LOUIS, AND HARRY. NIALL AND LIAM WILL COME LATER IN THE BOOK. ONE THING TO REMEMBER IS THAT THE PROMISE ZAYN AND LOUIS GAVE IS FAKE OR NOT FAKE. COMMENT IF THE PROMISE WAS FAKE OR NOT FAKE.

~Catherine xxxxxxx