Chapter 10~ Still In Pain

CATHERINES P.O.V

The scars on my wrist lasted longer then before. It was Monday and Calum was sick so he drove me to school and I was going home with my brother. When I closed my locker today someone pinned me up against the lockers. "Luke let me go" I say looking into his eyes. "Meet me behind school at the end of the day" Luke whispers in my ear before slapping me. I had fear in my eyes. "Catherine what was that about" Michael and Ashton said walking up to me. I still had fear in my eyes. "Luke wants me to meet him behind school at the end of the day" I say sliding down the lockers. "We will play football while you are behind school and if you need help yell" Michael say helping me up. I nod to agree with him. The school day went by fast. I walked behind school and Luke pushed me into the brick wall. He slapped me super hard. "Well that bloody hurt" I say holding my cheek. Luke pushes my arms again the was so I cant move. "If you ever mess with my girlfriend and call her a slut then you will be hurt" Luke says punching me in the stomach. He kept punching my stomach and head. "Help Me Help Me" I yell loud enough for Michael and Ashton can her. Slapped me. Then Michael and Ashton come running over. Michael holds Luke back as Ashton picks me up. "WTF you do to her" Michael say pushing Luke against the wall. Then I black out.

============================
CALUNS P.O.V

Im standing in the door way looking at Catherine. Ashton and Michael took her to the hospital because of getting hit so much and she was bleeding alot. I walk in and sit next to her. She has a tube in her mouth and alot of wires connected to her. I hold her hand tight. Then Ashton and Michael coming walking in. "They said she is in a coma and should be out in the next few weeks & she has a broken arm and leg" Ashton say sitting on the other side of Catherine. Michael was standing at the end of the bed. "Im staying her with her until she wakes up" I say looking at Ashton. He nods. "I love you sister" Ashton says kissing her forehead. Then her heart machine started beeping. The doctors and nurses come running in and take Catherine into surgery. Im standing there crying. "Will she make it" I keep thinking in my head.

(Sorry it was so short. I cant really type in the car so ya. And when I said they would play football it is soccer. Soccer and Football are the same thing. Its British and a couple other countries call it football and American and Mexico call it soccer)

~ Catherine xxxxx