Chapter 11~ Will She Make It?

CALUMS P.O.V

Catherine got out of surgery about an hour ago. They will come and tell us when we can see her. "Family of Catherine Irwin" the nurse calls. We all walk up to the desk. "She is in room 4501" the nurse says handing us the room number. We walk to the elevators. We go to the fourth floor. We find her room right away. I walk over to Catherine and grab her hand. She has more wires then last time. She still had the tube in her mouth. Ashton left to talk to the doctor. I was crying a little when I was sitting there. "Calum calm down she will be fine" Michael said and he patted my back. "The doctor said that she will be out of the coma by tomorrow" Ashton says walking in. "Ok ill stay here" I say.

============================

MICHAELS P.O.V

After me and Ashton left the hospital we both went home. That next day at school I needed to talk to Luke. "Luke" I say walking out of school at the end of the day. "What" Luke says. "You know you really messed up by hurting Catherine. She has been in a coma ever since you beat her up. She has a broke leg. And we almost lost her because her heart was failing" I say. "Does it look like I care" Luke says looking at me with a smirk. "You should. She never did anything to you. That's why got go out with that slut Hannah" I say crossing my arms. "She is not a slut. Catherine is a slut" Luke says smoking a cigarette. I push im again the wall. "Dont talk like that about Catherine. She is way better then Hannah. She is not even a nerd like you call her, she is actually a really bad" I say letting go of luke and walks to my car.

============================
CALUMS P.O.V

Im sitting there on my phone texting Ashton that some of the wires are out and the tube in her mouth. Them I hear a faint voice. I look up and see Catherines eyes flutter open. "Baby" I say grabbing her hand. "Where am I" Catherine says looking at me. "Your in the hospital. Luke beat you up and you fainted" I say kissing Catherines for head. "Omg baby. Why does my chest hurt" Catherine says holding my hand back. "You had heart surgery. Your heart went into failure" I say. "Ok baby. Where is Ashton and Michael" Catherine says looking around the room. "They should be here any moment baby" I say.

A/N~ IM GOING TO SKIP THE HOSPITAL STAY AND JUST BRING HER HOME IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. HOPE YOUVLIKE THIS CHAPTER

~Catherine xxxxxx