Chapter 11

You expected that the rest of the evening would be uneventful. After all, the ropes course had demanded that you use practically all of your ATP store, and you were exhausted.

But of course, other things were in store for you. As soon as you got back to the cabin after walking down from the course, the girl half of your friend group was brewing a plan.

They insisted you join them, but you denied their requests to shower first. You were practically drenched in sweat, and your shorts were not their usual shade of white.

You quickly showered and threw on a hoodie and spandex shorts before rejoining the rendezvous.

"Finally (Y/N)!  What took you so long?" Sasha exclaimed

"Finally (Y/N)! What took you so long?" Sasha exclaimed.

"What? I just showered." you said.

"Maybe she was using the handheld showerhead that Hange put in-" Annie started to say, wiggling her eyebrows.

"OH GOD NO! THAT'S GROSS!" you yelled, flushing furiously.

Your friends laughed before informing you of the plot they'd come up with.

"So, Sasha was snooping around in the kitchens," Historia began.

"Of course you were." you groaned, flicking Sasha's ear.

"Anyway, she found like ten boxes of brownie mix."

Your entire body perked up at the mention of brownie mix. Since you'd been at the camp, you'd been cut off from your supply of trans fats and high fructose corn syrup.

"So anyway, we're gonna get the boys and sneak into the kitchens tonight to make them."

Of course, the mention of brownies had excited you more than chains and whips could dream of (just kidding), but the prospect of getting caught by the kitchen staff... or worse, Nifa, sent a chill through you.

"Oh come on (Y/N), what's the worst they could do?" Ymir said. "Just think of all that chocolatey goodness..."

"Oh fine. You win. What time are we going?"

Apparently the others hadn't figured this out yet, because a full scale argument began. Petra took notice from the other side of the room and glared at you. Of course, you smiled at her and showed her a wonderful hand gesture.

Mikasa eventually decided that midnight was the time you would infiltrate the camp's food stores.

Everyone left for dinner shortly after, with Sasha zoning in and out of consciousness out of pure happiness that would soon come.

You sat down at your table and ate dinner quietly. Dinner was almost uneventful, but Armin and Mikasa had to stop Eren from using the whip he'd stolen from the horse stables on Jean. It seemed pretty kinky, but whatever.