Chapter 9

Chapter 9

You woke up the next morning a little too late to go and explore more of your clearing.  You'd dreamed of the name Ilse Langnar, but you couldn't remember any of the details. 

"Good morning (Y/N)." Hange said, but she sounded disappointed. 

"What's wrong Hange?  Couldn't think of a plot to wake me up in time?"

"Oh shush." 

You snorted and got out of bed, stretching majestically with a yawn that could have scared off a lion. 

"What are we-"

"We're going horseback riding." 

"Oh good luck with that, Mikasa." you snorted.  She'd have a tough time keeping Eren from breaking his other fist today. 

You pulled on the pink tie-dye joggers you'd made, along with a matching top. 

**Da fit ^^

**Da fit ^^

"How are you and Eren, anyway?" you asked quietly. 

She blushed.  "He's clueless." she whispered. 

"Then stop babying him.  And hang out with Jean, too.  That'll make him jealous." you said, wiggling your eyebrows. 

'Maybe," she whispered. 

You all walked down to breakfast, chatting about anything.

Petra snorted when you walked into breakfast.  Her blonde bimbos gave you disapproving looks. 

"Oh God, now what?" you thought. 

But she didn't spew any shit the whole meal.  That meant she was planning something, you were sure of it. 

"HEY JEAN!  I HEARD WE'RE GOING HORSEBACK RIDING TODAY! MAKE SURE YOU ASK THEM FOR CONSENT BEFORE YOU MOUNT THEM-" Eren broke you out of your thoughts. 

"Oh God Eren.  Can't it wait till I've had coffee first?" you whined. 

Bertholdt snorted into his chocolate milk. 

As soon as breakfast was over, Sasha grabbed your hand. 

"Hey (Y/N)!  Do you want to come with me?" she asked. 

"Um.  Where?" 

"Well, I don't want to go to the common room and deal with Petra's shit.  Wanna spy on the boys instead?" 

"Since when have you been interested in any of the boys here?" you asked, narrowing your eyes. 

She looked away. 

"Oh come on Sasha.  Who is it?" 

"Ugh.  Fine.  It's Connie.  Leave me alone."

"Awww!  Sasha and Connie, sitting in-"