Chapter 32

hey~

  sorry im late again ill be updating more frequently.  

i blame my raging ao3 addiction for being late >.>

"HEY!" you screamed, the moment you stepped into the cabin. Your friends visibly jumped. Sasha managed to hit her head on the bunk above her.

"WHAT?" Hange cried.

"NICKI MINAJ IS THE QUEEN OF RAP!" you announced.

"WE FUCKING KNOW THAT, (Y/N)." Sasha screamed. "Where were you?" she asked, after gaining composure.

"Sasha, leave her alone! She was testing out the Gorilla-Grip-3000-"

"NO! I AM A CHILD OF LIGHT YAGAMI!"

Mikasa finally looked up from the book she was reading. "Son of who-now?"

"THE GOD OF THE NEW WORLD!" Sasha yelled. Mikasa glared at her for a moment before turning her grey eyes to you.

"Where were you?" She asked calmly. "I was hanging out with Levi." you answered her, your voice clear and intent.

"Told you." Annie was lying in her bunk, one arm lazily covering her eyes. She wore a triumphant smirk.

"Guys, we have to get ready for the Great British Baking Show!" Sasha announced.

There was a short silence.

"I thought that was a joke, Sasha." you told her.

"NO IT'S NOT! REINER SET IT UP AND EVERYTHING!" she cried.

"What time?" Annie asked, yawning. She was still sprawled across her bed.

"Midnight!" Sasha said cheerfully.

"It's 8:30, you megabrain." you told her.

"Well, we can go hang out in the common room or something!" she insisted. Nobody disagreed with her statement, and you found minutes yourself curled on a plush sofa, watching Annie and Ymir fight over whose turn it was to deal the poker cards. A Bungou Stray Dogs volume was in your lap, but you were unable to focus on it after having heard Ymir loudly call Annie a "Maxi-pad."

The only ones in the common room were you, Sasha, Mikasa, Annie, Ymir, Historia, and Hange. Everyone was playing poker except for you and Hange, because Hange had lost all of her chips because of her terrible Poker face.

Ymir started singing Jojo Siwa songs as soon as you tried to talk to Hange.

"YMIR, WHY ARE YOU SINGING JOJO SIWA SONGS?" Annie shouted at her.

"STAN JOJO SIWA!" she snapped.

Nobody could argue with her, so the poker game resumed with Ymir singing Boomerang under her breath the entire time. The air was light and happy, and you were glad to join your friends' festivities. Soon enough, it was time for everyone to return to their beds so Nifa could rest believing you weren't wreaking havoc on the camp kitchens.

"She's coming! Let's get out of here!" Hange suddenly announced. Historia had just won the poker game since Ymir donated all of her chips to the blonde.

"Girls! Time for bed!" Nifa's weary voice sounded outside the door. She burst it open moments later, to find the common room entirely empty. You'd all managed to escape before the exhausted counselor noticed that your friends were wide awake.

"What time is it?" you whisper-yelled, as soon as Nifa's steps faded from earshot.

"It's 11:30. We might as well go meet the boys." came Sasha's reply. You let out a brilliant yawn before hopping off your bunk. You donned a hoodie and sweatpants. In case of an emergency, it would probably be easier to outrun Mike and Nifa in comfortable clothes.