Chapter 43: Forever yours

1 month later

Warrick

It had been a whole month. A whole month of extensive treatment to reverse what John and his team had done to me.

It wasn't easy. The treatment was long, tiresome and excruciatingly painful. But what hurt me more was that Eliza, my mate, was not allowed to be by my side all the time. And I couldn't even hold our baby. That was partly my fault. The doctors encouraged it, but I was fearful of myself. I was scared that I'd hurt him if he was in my arms.

Everyone understood and respected my wishes, but all the same I loved spending time with both my fiancee and baby. 

It had been a whirlwind of a month, but one good thing was that I had now informed John that Eliza was dead. And thankfully he believed me. He told me that he didn't need me anymore and that I was free to do whatever I wanted.

The fool. He has a horrible fate coming his way.

As for everyone gearing up to fight alongside Eliza, they all took an oath to keep the real news of Eliza's well-being a secret. If John found out that she was alive, then the plan would be ruined.

"Hey you".

I turned around from the view of the sea and saw my mate standing before me dressed in a thin flowy white wedding dress with Aaron dressed up in an adorable little suit.

"H-Holy crap, you look so beautiful".

She turns a grown man into a stuttering mess.

"Thank you. It's not like the dress I wore on our special day, but"-

"It's absolutely beautiful. You are so beautiful".

Eliza's cheeks turned pink as I continued to compliment her. But she'd have to get used to it for I'd compliment her every second of our lives together.

Even though we had originally planned a large wedding, Eliza and I chose to have a private wedding with the priest and our small family.

Eliza was happy with it, but I knew she wanted a big one. So once this was all over and we were safe then I'd give her the biggest wedding of the century.

"And you look so much more healthier kitten".

Eliza walked up to me looking like a true angel and kissed me delicately on my lips. I felt all the life that John had drained out of me come back into my lungs. Her kiss gave me life, her touch healed my pain. She was my beautiful miracle and the woman that saved me multiple times. 

"Did I ever tell you how much I love it when you call me kitten?".

Eliza frowned and tilted her head.

"I thought you hated it?".

"At first I was low-key disappointed that you weren't calling me something like handsome, hot stuff or even"-

"Don't say daddy".

"Hey! You're the pervy one, not me. I was going to say teddy bear".

Eliza laughed and shook her head.

"You want to be my teddy bear?".

"No, not anymore. I'm your kitten and only your kitten" I pouted whilst crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh Warrick, kiss me you big baby".

Eliza grabbed me by my suit and pulled me closer giving me her most confident smirk.

Before she could react, I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her so her lips crashed onto mine.

I had only dreamed of kissing her, I dreamed of being with her, I dreamed of having her in my arms. But nothing compared to being with her, in my arms when we were about to get married.