ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

A/N:
Honestly I'm just shitting out content right now, so you better enjoy cause this doesn't happen often.

The next day around the same time, Antonio and the two girls decided to go back to the gym just to erk the volleyball teams mom. (Y/N) payed no mind to it, completely blinded by hurt and heart ache.

The team, however, immediately took notice to the outcasts' behavior and tried to intervene. They couldn't stop them though. They walked into the gym, smug looks decorating their faces as they walked towards their only friend there. When Suga's gaze landed upon Antonio, he weirdly walked towards the small group.

"Didn't I tell you to keep your ass away from here." Suga said stepping between Antonio and (Y/N).

"Well yes, but it seems like your threats aren't anything but a bark." Antonio snapped back, pushing Suga to the side so he could get to (Y/N).

Suga stood there, anger began to fill his mind. "I'd be careful of what you say to your elders, emo-wannabe. It might just bite you in the ass later." Suga's teammates began to step closer to the two trying to stop anything that could happen.

"Funny, 'cause I happen to be into biting." Antonio smirked making eye contact with Sugar after placing his arm around (Y/N)'s shoulder. Suga's face twisted into one of shock and confusion. 'What the hell?' He said to himself. 'The fuck is wrong with this guy?'

(Y/N) rolled his eyes as he held onto the strap of his backpack. "Let's just go Antonio. You need to stop being an asshole to everyone you meet." He said getting out of the tall males grip. He started to walk past everyone to leave the gym. Soon followed the two girls and Antonio after he settled the "conversation".

"Seeya later old man."

This kinda of thing ran on for a few days. Practice would be ending, the tiny group would enter the gym, Suga and Antonio would be at each other's throat, and (Y/N) would have to break the two up by announcing his leave.

Suga also tried to talk with (Y/N) to try and explain himself, but every time he tried, he was always quick to leave or change the subject. Suga was getting a taste of his own medicine. And he didn't like it one bit.

The school year began to roll around to an end, and summer time was coming up. Which meant the end of their agreement with their principal. (Y/N) was stoked about the end of the agreement, but Suga wasn't. So he decided to talk with his principal.

"Mister, I don't think (L/N)-san quite understand the basics of respect yet. And I was wondering if you could extend the agreement and have him come to the training camp with us." Suga states loudly. "I think it.could be quite-" before he could finish what he was saying his principal interrupted what he was saying.

"Mister Koushi, I'm afraid that if he doesn't know the basics of respect yet, that he won't be able to learn them whatsoever. And clearly if you of all people can't teach him that then he must truly be a lost cause." He said staring at the student with tired eyes. "I know you want to help your peer Koushi, I really do. But honestly, (Y/N) just seems like a lost cause. I'm not sure a summer is long enough to help with that.

Suga immediately felt his heart stop. He has to convince his principal to make (Y/N) go with them. It was his only chance to speak with the boy.

"Please Mister, I swear I'll try my hardest if you just give me a chance!" Suga bored trying to show his up most respect.

His principal was taken back by this but sighed in response. "Fine. But if he disrespects me anymore, I swear Koushi, I will blame you." And with that Suga was dismissed from his office.