ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

!!WARNING(s)!!
This chapter includes mentions of rape, sexual assault, and other triggering subjects.
Please note that this chapter is more of a venting chapter. My PTSD, depression, and anxiety has been horrible these past weeks and idk why. I'm sorry if these subjects trigger you or cause anyone to breakdown, I don't intend on that, I simply need somewhere to vent right now.
Btw, the rape part isn't in depth, it's basically just the inner thoughts and aftermath.
Also, this chapter has nothing to do with the character of Yuuji at all. He isn't actually a monster.
Thank you, and I'm sorry.

Y/n POV

Drowning.

Everything seems black. Everything seems like it's so far away. My life has been shit. My relationships have been worse. My time here seems like it's almost up.

The demon's grip on me tightened every time my body twisted away from him. My throat was like sand paper. My mind was like a broken record. His monstrous attention seemed to devour my whole being.

It was like losing everything, yet not losing a single thing. It felt like knives and my palms were sweaty with nerves. My eyes welded shut. His hands claimed every inch of my unwilling form.

His mouth forcibly marked me, his tongue dirtied my flesh. My arms tremble with fear as my legs push against his beastly body.

My shaky voice echoes throughout the room and my thoughts seemed to be the loudest thing in the world. The pain that shot through my body was the most painful thing. Not only physically but mentally as well. The pain of knowing someone and not understanding how they could be such a monster yet dress like a gentleman at the same time.

Everything in me died that night..

My whole being was beat. My eyes were busy washing away his disgusting image from my memories. But how could I when he now haunts the purest side of me.

Why..?

What was so special about me that made him crave me? Why was it me he craved? I tasted nothing of sweetness. I tasted nothing of deliciousness. So why..?

Soon this terrifying nightmare would be over. But when its done, is it truly over?

3rd POV

The loud sounds of the alarm clock echoed through the h/c male's head as he opened his tear stained eyes. He sat up instantly feeling a sharp pain swell his lower abdomen.

As he looked towards the alarm clock he noticed the set up wasn't familiar. And just like that, the horrors of the night before flooded his broken mind. Tears formed in his already puffy eyes.

He cried for hours. He screamed loudly and the male who cursed his fragile body ran into the room acting as if he was worried. But how can a monster worry about their prey?

Instantly y/n jumped out of the bed and screamed at Yuuji.

"Stay the hell away from me!" He screamed tears still burning his e/c eyes.

Yuuji stood in the doorway confused at first. His brows furrowed in frustration. "The hell do you mean?!" He began to step forward to the boy only to be stopped by a pillow being thrown at him. He huffed a little annoyed.