Chapter 14: Coming out in the closet

AN from MaiMia: How does one be a tsuntsun? I dunno eme someone teach me ww Also Mai doesn't even know the reference Miko was using zz Time to read it

AN from Mikoto: Did you guys read the manga color of happiness? Did you, did you? And if yes, did you guys notice the reference? ww

Enjoy reading~

Urata sighed as he saw the redhead entering the basement and immediately headed towards him.

"What do you want this time?" Urata asked with a roll of his eyes.

"E-eh? Um.... Well, the others are making people pay but I haven't fulfilled my part of the promise yet so no need to think about it!" Sakata exclaimed. "I just came here because I wanted to go on a walk with you, Urata-san!"

Urata would have facepalmed if it weren't for the fact his hands were cuffed behind him.

The other stared at him in curiosity and some with a few teasing smiles and he send glares right back at them.

"Let's just go, aho," he grumbled.

"Ehh?! I'm not an idiot! Would you please stop calling me that?" Sakata asked, pouting as he went to undo the brunet's rope.

He then helped the older male up before putting a blindfold on his eyes and then exiting the basement, walking to the forest again.

"You're an idiot for telling everyone in that basement we have a promise," Urata grumbled as he allowed Sakata to guide him. "Where are we even going this time?"

"It's a house which I brought Shima-san to! We both had fun there last time so maybe you will have fun there too!" Sakata answered happily.

"A house?" Urata furrowed his eyebrows as he took in the fresh air of the forest. "Why the heck did you two go to a house for?"

"It was one that was similar to one of his gameplays! He played that game and so I thought it might interest him! And we even got new friends!" Sakata exclaimed.

"Friends...?" Urata wondered out loud.

Friends that won't report a kidnapping? Now that was strange.

"Mhm! You can meet them too! I'm sure they'd be happy to get to know you, Urata-san! Ah, we're here!" Sakata said as he slightly tugged on Urata when he saw the house.

"You know I can't see right?" Urata said in an exasperated tone.

The blindfold covering his eyes was tied on pretty firmly, robbing Urata of his vision and leaving him in the dark.

"Ah, you're right! I'm sorry, Wait a second!" Sakata said as he took the older male's blindfold off, letting him able to see the cottage in front of him.

Immediately after the blindfold was taken off to reveal the cottage in front of them, Urata could feel goosebumps forming on his skin.

"Th-That house...?" Urata paled at the sight of the horror cottage.

"Yes! It's from the game 'No Escape'! I don't know if you've heard of it before but it's a popular horror game!" Sakata explained. "Anyways, let's go inside!"

"In-Inside...?" Urata muttered in horror and wanted to protest but Sakata had already dragged him inside.

Sakata opened the door and he closed it behind them before walking deeper inside the house.

"Mai? Miko? Are you guys here?" Sakata called out.

A soft giggle was heard, before footsteps tapping against the creaky floor boards were heard as well.